Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was minding my own business when my dealer called... he was very excited. "If you want to buy a Sky, get down here RIGHT NOW!!!" Apparently, they'd sold one to a charity auction, and the person who won it wanted the cash instead, and so sold it back to the dealer. I have a deposit down, and so I got called...

...but for the past week, I've been scraping by on credit card, and my checking balance even fell into the red for a few days between paychecks. I'm a freelance video editor, and I get paid by project and not on a regular basis per month. I just graduated college and it's been my goal for as long as the sky has been announced to get a job & buy one. I've come to the harsh reality that I'm not making nearly enough $$$ to afford $500/month car payments. I was completely crushed to be offered one just at the moment I realize I can't afford it. :sigh: Maybe in another few months I'll have a better job and more cash lying around, but for now I'm depressed that my life isn't moving as fast as I want it to.

eh sorry to vent my disappointment here, but I think you guys understand the most what it's like to want this car for so long!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I am so sorry for you..... dont give up.... just cuz it has to be postponed for a short while.. your baby will be worth it..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm trying to tell myself :p if anyone wants a Sky, try calling Saturn of Kearny Mesa. It's prolly gone by now tho

HotSky said:
It will be worth the wait. Talking from experience

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ouch. I've been there, don't get down about this. Stay positive, good things take time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So you have to wait a while. Just think of the extra options that will be available by the time you do order one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts