Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offically waiting that is!:lol: Put a deposit down on a Red Line in Asheville today. Already feel a little more "part of the group"! Chile red/tan leather. mp3/cd, chrome,spoiler. Now anxiously awaiting like you guys. Going to play drums, back in a while.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
scbulldog said:
Offically waiting that is!:lol: Put a deposit down on a Red Line in Asheville today. Already feel a little more "part of the group"! Chile red/tan leather. mp3/cd, chrome,spoiler. Now anxiously awaiting like you guys. Going to play drums, back in a while.
Welcome aboard to the waiting game :thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome

scbulldog said:

Hey i'm waiting too:D, welcome to the waiting room

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
scbulldog said:
It is good to have a hobby to keep you occupied while you wait. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
We need a way to pass out cigars when our "babies" arrive

·
Registered
171 Posts
scbulldog said:

Welcome to the waiting game. I'm waiting on a standard Sky from the Asheville dealer also.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Now that the power seats most likely will not be available until Septemeber build, I hope to not get built until September :banghead:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For what it's worth, my salesman and the GM showed me a print out dated July 28th that clearly stated that the seat adjusters would be standard on the 07 Red Line's. I know to take it for what it's worth, but they showed me a copy of the info. they received and I'm cautiously optimistic.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! I am number three at this particular dealership.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
test

to see if sig pic "took".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts