Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I wanted to say bye and good luck to everyone waiting and everyone who already got their Skys. Today I found and bought a silver 2002 S2000 with only 24K miles on it, perfect condition, for $9,000 less than my Sky was going to cost. With this I get a power top, a trunk, and 70 more HP. The only bad parts are it's a stick, and the stock stereo is horrible, 1 which gets changed tomorrow, the other I have lived with for 5 years with my Celica GT-S, so what's a few more?
I will still admire the Sky, I love the way it looks. But the convicing moment came the other day when I sat in one and my head touched the roof even with the seat all the way back. That and I won't see mine until fall probably.
Although my posts were probably useless, I am glad to have seen so many people so happy to get the car they have been waiting for and post pics. I wish you the best, I have to go look for another forum now. Good luck:cheers:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm amazed your head didn't hit the top of the s2000 but did with the sky. if anything the s2000 felt like it had a bit less headroom. oh well man, nice choice though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Can't blame you... If GM doesn't boost up production, I'll be getting something else too.

It's ridiculous how some dealerships have Skys on their lots for immediate sale while hundreds of other people are waiting on a list for their order. Straight bullshit.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Sell out! :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Did anyone follow that S2K guy's forum after he passed away...man was that sad. I hope his family is ok.

Just a quick prayer for his family but also for our little family here. Now that we are all getting our cars let's remember to have fun but to be safe. Quick is fun...fast is stupid!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts