Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
Notice how much bigger the mesh is on the main grille?

Them little diamonds on a standard SKY collect water like a friggin' sponge when I wash the car. A wider mesh should keep the car from drooling all over itself after a wash...

That's a good enough reason to buy a RedLine right there by itself!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
I believe I am too.

With black top and tan leather trim. Black leather looks awesome but I think would be too hot here in Arizona.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
877 Posts
I’m wondering if the silver accents in the lower grill and side panels could be added to the standard Sky....
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
vstar said:
I’m wondering if the silver accents in the lower grill and side panels could be added to the standard Sky....
Yeah! They came STANDARD on my car! How cool is THAT?

(But then, everything on my car is silver. Does that count?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
Robotbike said:
With black top and tan leather trim. Black leather looks awesome but I think would be too hot here in Arizona.
Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't get black/tan leather with black top. But it would be cheaper to add tan leather than a black top. (about $5-700 vs $2400...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
GMinTheDriveway said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't get black/tan leather with black top. But it would be cheaper to add tan leather than a black top. (about $5-700 vs $2400...)
Glad I am not the only one who wants black and tan seats with a black top :D
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,686 Posts
I am just in love with that dual exhaust. I just may have to try and make the conversion one day.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top