Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm soooo excited. I got a call from a different dealer and they are ready to sell their first demo Sky (the next one has arrived). It is a different color than I originally wanted, but it has all the options--I mean ALL of them and it's gorgeous... I was planning to order the Silver Graphite, but this one is the MN Blue... my second choice. I can't believe it--I'm so stoked!!! I'll be leaving tomorrow early am and I'll get pics up ASAP!!!:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats! We want a full report and PICS!!! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
16 Posts
luvskyz said:
I'm soooo excited. I got a call from a different dealer and they are ready to sell their first demo Sky (the next one has arrived). It is a different color than I originally wanted, but it has all the options--I mean ALL of them and it's gorgeous... I was planning to order the Silver Graphite, but this one is the MN Blue... my second choice. I can't believe it--I'm so stoked!!! I'll be leaving tomorrow early am and I'll get pics up ASAP!!!:D
Congrats, you will not be disappointed with the Midnight Blue, it's stuning, please send pictures, as i have a long wait, but soooooooooo worth it, injoy your day, and your new SKY..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Well good deal, now where the heck is mine????? :confused: Have fun driving :driving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Well good deal, now where the heck is mine????? :confused: Have fun driving :driving:
I dun told ya I have yalls in tha barn Yessirree. an iffen ya want it ya have ta say pleeaassseee......Skip. gots hisself a mean streak.....:lol: :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good for you!
Have fun tomorrow, and good luck with the weather!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Skip said:
I dun told ya I have yalls in tha barn Yessirree. an iffen ya want it ya have ta say pleeaassseee......Skip. gots hisself a mean streak.....:lol: :D
Turn her lose I say turn her lose.... :lol:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats to both of you-middletown_AL and luvskyz! Enjoy and prepare for the instant celebrity! Get your Jackie-O sunglasses ready!:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Turn her lose I say turn her lose.... :lol:
No No No........ Ya didn't say Please.... Skip... a mean man sometimes.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will have pics up ASAP. I'm up early this morning... couldn't sleep (imagine that). It's about a two hour drive (darn the luck) and I have no doubt the ride home will be better than the ride there in the minivan. My husband gets to drive the minivan home with all the kids. HEHEHAHAHA... Talk to you soon folks! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
luvskyz said:
I will have pics up ASAP. I'm up early this morning... couldn't sleep (imagine that). It's about a two hour drive (darn the luck) and I have no doubt the ride home will be better than the ride there in the minivan. My husband gets to drive the minivan home with all the kids. HEHEHAHAHA... Talk to you soon folks! :cheers:
Cant wait to see pics. Only difference between ours is mine will be black on black. Have fun :thumbs:

·
Registered
48 Posts
thanks everyone
i am going to try to take a few pics tomorrow if the weather is better,

my wife took the car this morning she left me the truck
what a sneak.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
middletown_AL said:
thanks everyone
i am going to try to take a few pics tomorrow if the weather is better,

my wife took the car this morning she left me the truck
what a sneak.
Tomorrow ask her, "Honey what time ya getting up?" Then you set your alarm for an hour earlier.... :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts