Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just received a call from my salesman! My sunburst yellow sky was delevered to the dealership today and I can pick it up tomorrow!:D I seem to be one of the lucky owners who have not had to wait as long as most.

Yellow SKy
limited slip differential
chrome wheels
upgraded sound
factory CIA

down payment made 3/24/06
found out that I had been imaged on 5/31/06
found out that it had been produced on 6/1/06
found out that it had been shipped yesterday
arrived at the dealer today
pick it up tomorrow!
VIN #3088

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey, where are you at? I was at my dealer yesterday and saw a yellow one being delivered. Was it yours? The mechanics were having fun driving it around.
Just kidding. Yellow looks sweet!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:thumbs: Love the name!! :cheers: Conga-Rats!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must have gotten one that had already been produced when the dealer ordered it. I don't actually know when the dealer submitted my order. All I know for sure is I put my down payment at my dealer on 3/24/06 and I was 13th on the ist at that time. I also know that two on the list in front of me backed out. So for all of you who are back aways on your dealer's list, there is hope.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick Tinley Park said:
:thumbs: Love the name!! :cheers: Conga-Rats!!
You guys have been great. I haven't posted many threads, but I have been reading this forum since March. How is the black interior in the sun? It was 108 in Tucson where I am picking mine up tomorrow.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Iffen ya want ta be apickin up sum Mimosa, just drop on by my place. I gots it asproutin everywhere. Iffen ya lite to long it will sprout in any crack ya have. Why ol Fartblossom dun did her thing out in tha lower forty an dang if it tant three feet tall already. Fastest growin tree Id ever seen. Why shoo it grows everywhere an I be atryin ta kill it. It loves Round-Up. It screams for more. Now I have ta round -up it sum more,I thinks it is gettin a shower. Come on over. ..Skip...iffen yall want sum poke salat Is gots that tooo.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
rpattison said:
You guys have been great. I haven't posted many threads, but I have been reading this forum since March. How is the black interior in the sun? It was 108 in Tucson where I am picking mine up tomorrow.
My black plush interior with leather seating for two does not get as hot as I thought it would in these summer months. It was only 95 degrees and 90% humidity today. Why the MIMOSA grew at least 2 inches while I was lookin at it.But if you worry about the seats being hot just put a white throw over the seats.....Skip...water , water please....:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Maverick said:
Mimosa is like when relatives come to visit, you can never get rid of them, I mean it.
I cut down 7 mimosa trees that were 4 inches across. Liken to take out my chainsaw....Skip... I wonder if I gets Two-Teeth ta pee on tha small bushes if it will kill them? Here Two- Teeth come here girl.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Skip said:
My black plush interior with leather seating for two does not get as hot as I thought it would in these summer months. It was only 95 degrees and 90% humidity today. Why the MIMOSA grew at least 2 inches while I was lookin at it.But if you worry about the seats being hot just put a white throw over the seats.....Skip...water , water please....:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
Thanks I have ordered a cover.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
rpattison said:
I Just received a call from my salesman! My sunburst yellow sky was delevered to the dealership today and I can pick it up tomorrow!:D I seem to be one of the lucky owners who have not had to wait as long as most.

Yellow SKy
limited slip differential
chrome wheels
upgraded sound
factory CIA

down payment made 3/24/06
found out that I had been imaged on 5/31/06
found out that it had been produced on 6/1/06
found out that it had been shipped yesterday
arrived at the dealer today
pick it up tomorrow!
VIN #3088
Wow..your history matches mine in..we put our deposits down on the same day, and I was imaged five days earlier, and my saleslady is insisting that my car was built that same week...Would it not be a kick for me to get it that fast! Congrats!!!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
skywulf said:
Wow..your history matches mine in..we put our deposits down on the same day, and I was imaged five days earlier, and my saleslady is insisting that my car was built that same week...Would it not be a kick for me to get it that fast! Congrats!!!:cheers: :cheers:
Wow!:cheers: I hope you get yours soon. I have never been excited about a new car like I have with this one. Talking and learning from this forum has been great. My dealer doesn't part with mudh info, however they have been great. They received their first (yellow) sky on the day I walked in and I took a test drive and was hooked.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Maverick said:
Spike two-teeth water bowl with some round up...just to be on the safe side, if you know what I mean.
But it might come out pinkish or green not yellow...Skip....:lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Are we looking for a designer color here or a product that dose the job. Where I come from we don't care for foo-foo colors....give me results man.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I cant believe that this thread went from picking up a Sky to killing mimosa trees as fast as it has....Skip....Thars another one over yonder girl ..:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
I cut down 7 mimosa trees that were 4 inches across. Liken to take out my chainsaw....Skip... I wonder if I gets Two-Teeth ta pee on tha small bushes if it will kill them? Here Two- Teeth come here girl.......:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Skip. It won't work. Baron tried it. Kills the Hydrangea though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I thought Mimosas were what I was drinking with breakfast in Cancun --- you know ... orange juice and champagne ?????? :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts