Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. Im terribly scared about the Saturn Sky. I want to buy one a week before i graduate for high school in Mid-June but ive been hearing that the Saturn is pushing back the March release date. Can anybody verify this? Also, does the 7 speaker Monsoon system include a subwoofer and are they gonna offer both Aluminum Alloy and Chrome wheels?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
skymazing said:
Whats up guys. Im terribly scared about the Saturn Sky. I want to buy one a week before i graduate for high school in Mid-June but ive been hearing that the Saturn is pushing back the March release date. Can anybody verify this? Also, does the 7 speaker Monsoon system include a subwoofer and are they gonna offer both Aluminum Alloy and Chrome wheels?
  1. If you plan to walk in off the street and buy one off the lot, that could prove difficult. Your best bet would be to register at a dealer and put down a deposit.
  2. The release date is a fluid thing, and we won't really know when people will get cars until people start actually getting them. Rumors about date changes are just that.
  3. The 7 speaker Monsoon system comes with a subwoofer mounted behind the passenger seat.
  4. Aluminum and chrome wheels are both expected.

Hope I helped, and enjoy the rest of your Senior year!

·
Registered
328 Posts
skymazing said:
I would not plan on having one prior to the end of May, or early June. If you search for a dealer that has little to no people on their wait list, then you might get lucky. Judging by the Sol release, then you may not get every option on the first allocation release.

I am prepared to wait, but I do not know how long I will last. :D I am #2 on my dealers list, but I want the Bluestone/tan and that color is scheduled to be the last one released ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
111 Posts
skymazing said:
Well, I visited my dealer's showroom today for an oil change on my ION. Once again, I met with the salesman. Once again, this particular dealer will NOT accept any deposits. Each salesman at this dealership is developing his/her own interested parties list with no priority.

Understand, each time I talk with the salesman or his manager; it is with checkbook in hand. I am ready to buy my way onto the list. "Money talks and BS walks"

My point is an echo of others. Find a dealer who will take a refundable deposit. Get it all in writing because a verbal contract is worth the paper it's written on.

Good luck with your Senior year.

:banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
328 Posts
mhw745 said:
Each salesman at this dealership is developing his/her own interested parties list with no priority.
That sucks. My dealer is not accepting deposits, but they only have one list and one salesman for the Sky. It seems alot smoother that way. JMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts