Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone and especially Skybaby and whoever else placed their order on or near 3/14.

Mine went to 030 on 3/22.

There is also a 130? in there talking about a TPW change.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks, I only get a weekly update on Tues. Our image was in on 3/7 and have been at 025 since. Maybe this weeks update will be more exciting.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MrJester said:
Hey everyone and especially Skybaby and whoever else placed their order on or near 3/14.

Mine went to 030 on 3/22.

There is also a 130? in there talking about a TPW change.

Thank you very much:thumbs: ... i appreciate it.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
198 Posts
My order also went in on 3/14. I haven't checked my event code yet. Maybe I'll give a call tomorrow.

Anyway, congrats! Hopefully we will be lucky enough to get ours in 4 or 5 weeks!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
NC Sky said:
My order also went in on 3/14. I haven't checked my event code yet. Maybe I'll give a call tomorrow.

Anyway, congrats! Hopefully we will be lucky enough to get ours in 4 or 5 weeks!

can we hope for sooner please?????
SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah! Maybe I'll re-state that:

Maybe we will be lucky enough to get ours next week!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ok... all of us.. IMAGED.. around the middle of march.... what are your updates if any.... i just called the 800 number... regular saturn customer service number.. and THEY KNOW NOTHING..... ugh.... anyway..... the sales manager just told me today that i should expect mine no later than mid.. end of april.... the person on the phone at customer service said.. IT TAKES 9 OR SO WEEKS.. FROM IMAGE TO START OF PRODUCTION..... UGH.....:banghead: i give up.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
192 Posts
Saturn's 800 number is a joke. I feel for the people that have the job of answering the phone because Saturn hasn't told them squat. Every time I've called they referred me to my dealer. I'm wondering what kind of questions can they really answer?:confused: :confused:

Chili Pepper Red
Black top
Premium Int.
LSD
Wing
6 Disc Radio
Imaged 2/27
Est. delivery-tomorrow maybe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts