Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how the image software works as far as whether the car color can be changed?
Seen a few statements here that some dealers say they'll look for an image matching the color one wants.
Is the color option fixed, or can it be changed to any presently available?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
skywatcher said:
Anyone know how the image software works as far as whether the car color can be changed?
Seen a few statements here that some dealers say they'll look for an image matching the color one wants.
Is the color option fixed, or can it be changed to any presently available?
the image is blank when they get it , the dealer specifies all the options including the color....

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
If I understand my dealer correctly, he was ordering 4 cars for individuals like myself. We were able to pick the colours we wanted. He also ordered several cars for the dealership and had pre selected colour and options. I guess if you get one of those it may be to late to change the colours. The good news is he was ordering them loaded.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
rick112 said:
If I understand my dealer correctly, he was ordering 4 cars for individuals like myself. We were able to pick the colours we wanted. He also ordered several cars for the dealership and had pre selected colour and options. I guess if you get one of those it may be to late to change the colours. The good news is he was ordering them loaded.
You can make changes to your order image up to a certain point, I changed my interior to red and it accepted it, a day or so so after the initial order, I think onceit gets to POMS it can no longer be altered.

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Changes are still possible when orders are at event 30 (received at POMS). It's determined by what TPW (target production week) the order has been assigned. Usually by the week before the assigned TPW the only changes possible are changes to order status "stock to sold" and adding or changing a customer's name. Also, Sky images are no different than any other Saturn images.......they're all initially sent to the retailer with pre-assigned colors and options that, lacking any commodity constraints, can be changed at the retailers discretion. Hope this helps.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts