Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thinking about attending? From what I've heard, supposed to be the largest car meet in the world. They use Atlanta Motor Speedway to hold it. In the past, they would pick out cars that entered for a special parking area if your's was good or interesting enough. I believe they required advance pictures this time to cut down on the time for everyone getting inside. March 19th & 20th. Not sure if I'll get to go this year. Work looks like it will interfere. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Looks like fun for fans of Japanese cars and drifting.

Am guessing that some groups like the GM Nationals in Carlisle would dispute the claim of "largest car meet in the world." Safe to assume that by attending this event you mean as a spectator and not as a vehicle entrant?

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damnit, this is what happens when you post when half asleep. Wrong section....... But, to answer your question...... General car meet, rather than brand driven meet. Put on by fans for fans, is the idea I think. And, don't let the pictures fool you. I have been told that you can find anything there. Several thousand cars and people all showing their stuff. Yes, there are sponsored entrants(?) but mostly it's just folks who come to show off their cars. And look at others'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts