Saturn Sky Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
I gave it some serious consideration. I'm going to be in NJ this weekend for other reasons (which puts me a bit closer than MA).

Unfortunately, I can't get away Sunday for the 6-7 hours it would take for the complete roadtrip - especially since this gathering celebrates all the family summer birthdays (like mine).

I'll hoist one in your honor :cheers: Enjoy!
Thanks, Enjoy the celebration!!

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Deluke - let's hook up if you go

I'm going to try, I'll know better at the end of the week.
Kathy,

Let me know if your going we can run over together.
Right now I'm planning to drive over the long way and take the Ferry back to New London from Orient Point.

I'm figuring on leaving about 5:30 AM to miss traffic and make sure we get there on time.

Three things I'll mention however,

I might have to back out last minute because my team is scheduled to work the entire weekend, however I've told them not to count on me for Sunday. So unless a last minute problem comes up that they can't handle without engineering support I'm planning on going. :banghead:

Second the weather isn't looking great however we had the same forecast for the Mohegan Run and it still turned out OK. :)

And the ferry is already booked for the early afternoon, last time I looked only return trips after 5:30 PM available. :dunno:

- Mark

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Deluke - Here's my story and I'm sticken to it!

I'm going - (Long Island Run)

Weather is looking better, got someone to cover Sunday only problem is the Orient Point Ferry is booked now up to 8:00 PM so I'm going to look at the Port Jeff ferry or plan on taking the long drive back around the Island.:crazy:

- Skyman-CT

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
per The Weather Channel ...

it should be a perfect weather day Sunday at Montauk Point!

Sunny around 76° abit breezy but note: mosquito activity forecast is high! So either bring spray or long sleeve shirt/slacks. :)

101 - 107 of 107 Posts