Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what I see...

In 6 months, when every kid on the corner along with their parents is asking you about the beautiful machine you just rolled up in, will you be:

A) Complaining to them that it took GM/Saturn an extra 2-4 weeks to deliver your car.

B) Explaining to them everything you possibly can about the process of ordering a Sky.

C) Sitting there smiling, soaking it up, and encouraging people to go and order their own.

by the way....D) All of the above....means you will be sitting still a long time telling stories to people who don't care! :)

Just a thought in the big scheme of things!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
MidwestSky said:
Here's what I see...

In 6 months, when every kid on the corner along with their parents is asking you about the beautiful machine you just rolled up in, will you be:

A) Complaining to them that it took GM/Saturn an extra 2-4 weeks to deliver your car.

B) Explaining to them everything you possibly can about the process of ordering a Sky.

C) Sitting there smiling, soaking it up, and encouraging people to go and order their own.

by the way....D) All of the above....means you will be sitting still a long time telling stories to people who don't care! :)

I won't tell them a thing. Let them find out for themselves how long they'll have to wait and how much :bs: will be coming there way. I'll be driving:lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
MidwestSky said:
Here's what I see...

Or E) Still waiting for your Sky to arrive :willy: Which is exactly what I'll prolly be doing in 6 months. :banghead:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nighttripper said:
I won't tell them a thing. Let them find out for themselves how long they'll have to wait and how much :bs: will be coming there way. I'll be driving:lol:

I like your style of thinking! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I don't think so. you will be in your sky before that. I have seen reports that alot of peple on the list have droped all ready..thats how I moved up so fast. I was #6 2 weeks ago and had a target of June to order. My order went in 3/15/06 I'm at 30 right now.....and should see my SKY end April..SEAL9

·
Registered
18,114 Posts
We Have Short Memories

the only reason u r complaining is that we have waited over a year for production to begin...otherwise, things in motion, stay in motion...it gets better...it had better:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts