Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey since im on the road, i am now in Rosemont then next week Chicago ( downtown i guess )

I havent seen a Sky yet here in the States! Well i hope i can meet with someone nor far from where i am!

I cant wait for next spring!

Thank!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I am in the SW suburbs of Chicago...

Want to take a ride? From downtown you can get to Tinley Park via the Metra RXR. I'll pick you up at the station!
Hopefully a warmer day than today!:thumbs:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah next week on my day off ( should be monday tuesday ) or other day on day time because i have to do my show at night!

Ill be downtown next week so it will be more easy and the weather this week is not the best!

Keep in touch!

·
Registered
745 Posts
If not raining

I can meet you in the suburbs Tommorrow. I'm not a rain phobe but I'm trading in for Redline that has been sitting in Chicago Heights railyard for a week. I don't want to clean mine again til tradin. Pm me contact info

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tonic, If you don't hook up with Rick or Scott, I'm off Friday and can show you the City from the (a) Sky.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Rosemont, huh? That's exactly where I am tonight. Small world!

(I don't have my SKY with me....had to haul too much stuff to this conference, and it wouldn't all fit!)

Enjoy your stay in Chicago! Lots of great things to see and do.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im off monday tuesday so if anybody want still to meet me and show me their baby im ready!

Thank!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts