Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Will miss his humor and light hearted banter to cool off some heated discussion at the right time.

My heart goes out to Skip's family, though, for they will dearly miss him.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
God's peace be with you, Skip. You gave it a helluva fight, but now it's time to rest. We'll all miss you.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I just read about Skip's passing on facebook... :(
I am going to really miss his wit and funny "redneck" humor on the forum for sure...
On a public forum we may never meet a number of the people we grow close to....just through our hearts..
Skip was one of those kind of guys, I wish I had of had the chance to meet him in person...but I am so happy that I did get to know him on this forum.
He and I would swap emails once in awhile...
Bless you Skip... I know your going to seek out that sexy Jack Angel of yours and really take her for a ride in the SKY!!!... :dthumbs:... I can picture it now... ;)
**:cheers: ** and ((((((****HUGS***)))))) to you my friend,...I am gonna miss you....sadly....for real this time... :(

Last login from our friend was. 01-10-2012 10:11 AM ....

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I remember the time we spent together at Mecca. I pulled the poster off the wall in the cafateria. It was a midnight blue sky, like his. I made sure he had it as a souvenir to take home with him. I will never forget the smile on his face.
I hope that his family takes solace in the fact that he had so many friends that thought the world of him. I am blessed to count myself among them.
RIP Skip

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
To a great man...

Skip,
Thank you for the quick informative replies to many questions that I had. You will be missed. God bless your family. Rest in peace my friend.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
A toast of Gentelman Jack to you SIR! You will be missed by all weather they knew you or not.
I would like to sign the book, but I never knew Skips last name. Help please any one.
Lelo

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,563 Posts
I am very sad to hear this. He was a great man and member. I was able to meet him in person once, and he was just as nice and funny as his birthday wishes were for the members throughout the year. I always looked forward to those.

RIP Skip

Also, anyone able to get ahold of Ernest and let him know or is he also on Kelly's contact list?

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
A toast of Gentelman Jack to you SIR! You will be missed by all weather they knew you or not.
I would like to sign the book, but I never knew Skips last name. Help please any one.
Lelo
There's another thread on this forum with a link to the guestbook. "With great sadness I must report that our beloved Skip has passed away"

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I am very sad to hear this. He was a great man and member. I was able to meet him in person once, and he was just as nice and funny as his birthday wishes were for the members throughout the year. I always looked forward to those.

RIP Skip

Also, anyone able to get ahold of Ernest and let him know or is he also on Kelly's contact list?
You know Dave, I don't know if anyone got ahold of him or not. I don't think I have his info. Not sure if anyone else does or not. I can poke around and find out, but you're right...he should know.

Maybe MM has it??

·
Registered
495 Posts
Rest in Peace, Skip.
I never had the privelage to meet you personally, but you were one of the most personable members of the Kappa community on this forum and will undoubtably be missed by many.

·
Registered
474 Posts
You know Dave, I don't know if anyone got ahold of him or not. I don't think I have his info. Not sure if anyone else does or not. I can poke around and find out, but you're right...he should know.

Maybe MM has it??
Here is the link to Ernest's profile page and if you go to the contact tab you can click on the "send an email" if it is still a valid email addy for him.

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum - View Profile: Ernest

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
RIP skipper!!! Here's one fer ya buddy!!!:cheers:

You shouldn't need those pesky tanks any more and I'm sure your breathing is a whole hell of lot better now ...
especially with that gorgeous angel beside ya...

Sad day indeed.. :(

21 - 40 of 106 Posts