Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up my Yellow Sky today. Great process, no dealer add ons except what I ordered. I got the extended warrenty for 5 years. Decided to put on the front plate, because I talked to two other owners and they have already recieved tickets. But I love the car just the same. The car handled great and I looked it over real well and couldn't find any flaws. I think the paint job is gorgeous and I highly reccommed the clear bra. I heard a clink of something bouncing off the hood but couldn't see any ding. Well I know everybody has seen this car before if not this exact one, but I would like to share my pics!. Man this is fun!!!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Enjoy Your Ride

Execellent,I myself am getting ready to go for a little ride, I just love driving this car. I mean I really have no where to go but I can't wait to go there:D Congrats :cheers: I hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails ... :) :thumbs:
That yellow sure looks :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats!

Many happy miles!
The more I see it, the more I like the yellow!
Enjoy the ride!
:cheers:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have a great time cruising and drive safe,

·
Registered
188 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Well I picked up my Yellow Sky today. Great process, no dealer add ons except what I ordered. I got the extended warrenty for 5 years. Decided to put on the front plate, because I talked to two other owners and they have already recieved tickets. But I love the car just the same. The car handled great and I looked it over real well and couldn't find any flaws. I think the paint job is gorgeous and I highly reccommed the clear bra. I heard a clink of something bouncing off the hood but couldn't see any ding. Well I know everybody has seen this car before if not this exact one, but I would like to share my pics!. Man this is fun!!!!:D
Wow, she's pretty! Couldnt tell if the clear bra is already on? I'm getting mine done tomorrow any chance (if you stop long enough) to take pics of the bra? also did you just do the front?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sharp looking car!!!! Congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Congrats...... :cheers:

Another Missouri Sky :thumbs: We bought ours in St.Louis also, but we live about an hour southwest on 44 :)

We need to get all the Skys together for a cruise some time:thumbs:

·
Registered
76 Posts
HEY YOU GOOD LOOKIN' SKY......:) HAPPY TRAILS.....:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am so green with envy!!! Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Looking good....:thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Wow beautiful color!....Congratz!!:cheers:

Sunny Sky's for you!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SunburstSky said:
Wow, she's pretty! Couldnt tell if the clear bra is already on? I'm getting mine done tomorrow any chance (if you stop long enough) to take pics of the bra? also did you just do the front?
I did the complete front, hood, bumpers, mirrors. I'll try to get some close up pics this weekend

·
Registered
420 Posts
Inline4Redline said:
Wow beautiful color!....Congratz!!:cheers:

Sunny Sky's for you!!!:thumbs:
Did someone say my name? :jester:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts