Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Am I the only one out there that hasn't heard anything? I'm starting to worry about my order. I'm number 4 on my dealer's list but as of last week #1 still hasn't placed his order yet. I keep being told that I'll get a call soon but I'm starting to worry since it seems a lot of dealerships have received images and people are ordering. I was told that my dealership will get their SKY for the showroom sometime this month.

MrJester

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mushroom

MrJester said:
Hey everyone, Am I the only one out there that hasn't heard anything? I'm starting to worry about my order. I'm number 4 on my dealer's list but as of last week #1 still hasn't placed his order yet. I keep being told that I'll get a call soon but I'm starting to worry since it seems a lot of dealerships have received images and people are ordering. I was told that my dealership will get their SKY for the showroom sometime this month. MrJester
This is what it is like to be a mushroom! "They keep you in the dark and feed you nothing but B.S."

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had a similar adventure. They kept telling me no images, till I went in person with proof that there were images available. Got my order in the same day. I think they were holding images for a salesmans relative or something:nono:

·
Registered
554 Posts
MrJester said:
Hey everyone,

Am I the only one out there that hasn't heard anything? I'm starting to worry about my order. I'm number 4 on my dealer's list but as of last week #1 still hasn't placed his order yet. I keep being told that I'll get a call soon but I'm starting to worry since it seems a lot of dealerships have received images and people are ordering. I was told that my dealership will get their SKY for the showroom sometime this month.

MrJester
They have Hi-Jacked the first order, and probably the second order then. All dealerships should have placed a first order back in January. My dealership has already place 3 orders.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If that were the case it would be the last car me, my family or anyone of my friend buy from them. I think If I were saturn I would look at these cars more as boosting there reputation and less at making a quick buck. Surely someone is looking at all the other future cars other than the sky this excitement will bring.

:) Kimmi :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Unfortunately there are retailers being very short-sighted. Although the Sky has, and will continue to create considerable excitement, two-seater roadsters represent a very small market segment. The volume vehicle lines will be the Aura and the Outlook. Retailers should be reinforcing and building upon Saturn's customer service experience with these Sky prospects many of whom have never stepped foot in a Saturn facility. A "Halo" vehicle should represent a positive step forward in product.......not a step back in sales and service experience. JMHO:)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I Went on vacation for 10 days and came back Sunday. Yesterday I called the dealer for an update only to find my sales lady was out, the sales manager was out and the guy that I finally talked to had no idea. So first thing this morning I called and talked to the sales manager to find that my car was ordered on 2/27. It is currently at 030. It was a little frustrating when I had given the sales lady my cell number months ago and told her to call as soon as possible. Fortunately I had given her my options. They are expecting their floor model in a couple weeks and I'm hoping GM sends a full truck load since they have already processed 13 images. AND THE WAIT CONTINUES.:nopity: :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts