Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in today in a little black box. It has a video and photo presentation of the new sky by the General Manager.

It's about 65meg capacity too. :) Perfect for making some quick file transfers between comptuers.

I figured I'd share. :) I was 1st on the list at my local dealer for a Sky, but actually gave up my spot for someone else to take. Hopefully they're happy with the decision. Why? I started a list (1st on it) for the Sol GXP at a Pontiac Dealership a few buildings down sometime around new years when the rumor hit (before the LA Autoshow).

I love the looks of the Sky much more, but I would like a non-optioned GXP with the competiton package instead. The Sky would have too many options than what I'm looking for, basing it on the differences between the Sol and the Sky right now. (But I did have them start a Sky Redline list at the Saturn Dealer too.... one never knows) ;)

--KC

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I might just have one of them, does have a Saturn logo on it, silver, has about 48 pictures of the SKY on it? If not I have its cousin, given to me in December of last year by my GM. Does anyone know what I am talking about? ZIP File? Eh?
He He He:lol: :D :confused: :jester:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ernest...off the subject...sorry......Are you a Longhorn or an Aggie?

just wondering....fellow Texan :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest, how come iffen yoall didnt go ta college that yoall spell so good? I seen me a SKY a green one, over cheer in Huntsville Alabummmer. It looked right nice and all. The salesman even gave me this here mouse pad fir my computer and I killt two mouses in one nite. Yes sir they done sat on that pad and I smashed their little heads between the pad and this ol brick that I use as a paperwait. Yes sir by golly two mices with a brick in the head. nice talkin to ya. Skip... That's Sk-yup. Two sylabiles. :lol: :lol: :D :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Are These Yers?

Must look like owner to claim em:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
Must look like owner to claim em:
Dam Eldeeko you done found Trixie and Ed and Fartblossom. Last time I done seen them hounds they was a chasing some dang Honder down the pasture land. I told them dogs to come back but they pay me no never mind. Well all I can say is treat them well and give them a varmit to chase every now and then. By the way do they still smell like polecat? Skip.....:cool: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
Dam Eldeeko you done found Trixie and Ed and Fartblossom. Last time I done seen them hounds they was a chasing some dang Honder down the pasture land. I told them dogs to come back but they pay me no never mind. Well all I can say is treat them well and give them a varmit to chase every now and then. By the way do they still smell like polecat? Skip.....:cool: :lol: :cheers:
No, they smell so bad we ain't go no more polecats, nor flyin bugs, nor snakes - geez, I haven't seen the kids for a few days either. Heck, I guess it's just me and the dogs and they don't come near me (wonder why?)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Imp said:
Got this in today in a little black box. It has a video and photo presentation of the new sky by the General Manager.

It's about 65meg capacity too. :) Perfect for making some quick file transfers between comptuers.

--KC
Any pics of it...anyone out there have an extra one they would part with...for a monetary return of course...

PM me if anyone wants to sell one

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Did the dealer get it? Just where did it come from? Have you put down a deposit?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I didn't need a deposit to order mine, being their oldest valued customer, he just gave it to me!!!! Deposit? Deposit? I don't need no stinkin' deposit! Never have, my cash is good enough for them!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
CdnSkyGuy said:
Any pics of it...anyone out there have an extra one they would part with...for a monetary return of course...

PM me if anyone wants to sell one
Here it is:

Sorry, not parting with it. I think it's cool. :)

This didn't have pics on it. It had a video of the Saturn GM Jill Lajdziak sitting in one talking about the car and what to expect, and a link to here: http://www.saturn.com/aboutus2/SKYBox/

That's it. :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Mine is not like that, it is a litle longer than yours, silver & chrome, black Saturn logo, SATURN in blk letters. 128 MB. It might be an earlier device, I think they were handed out to dealers at an autoshow, My dealer just gave it to me last year. All this has is pictures, no videos.

ERNEST

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
johnny99 said:
VERY COOL:cool:. But the links at the bottom won't work for me. What comes up when you click downloads? How did you get this again?
You must have a pop up blocker...it would not come up for me either at first.

It is a place where you can download the Calendar in PDF format or the screensavers.

I agree...VERY Cool site...why didn't anyone share it before? holding out on us eh? What other goodies have you got stashed away!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CdnSkyGuy said:
You must have a pop up blocker...it would not come up for me either at first.

It is a place where you can download the Calendar in PDF format or the screensavers.

I agree...VERY Cool site...why didn't anyone share it before? holding out on us eh? What other goodies have you got stashed away!
Nothing, that was it. :) I got this in and came in here to let you guys know. :)

Like I said, I love the looks of the Sky over the Sol, but if the Sky is an optioned base Sol, for what I do, I'd rather have the base Sol GXP than a Sky Redline. Looks aren't much to me. Heck, I owned a WRX bugeye in 1st allocation back in 2001. :lol: (It did well for me in 2003 at Nationals)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts