Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, apparantly living, breathing organisms are no longer alone in their desire for the Sky. Yesterday, while driving into my complex's parking garage, the gate decided it wanted a taste and chomped down on my poor Siouxsie. I'm going to take it up with the leasing office today.

The gate scratched the paint, dented the fender and the wheel well. She's still drivable, but it pains me to see her scratched with fewer than 400 miles and under two weeks in my life.:brentil: :banghead: :mad:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Well, apparantly living, breathing organisms are no longer alone in their desire for the Sky. Yesterday, while driving into my complex's parking garage, the gate decided it wanted a taste and chomped down on my poor Siouxsie. I'm going to take it up with the leasing office today.

The gate scratched the paint, dented the fender and the wheel well. She's still drivable, but it pains me to see her scratched with fewer than 400 miles and under two weeks in my life.:brentil: :banghead: :mad:
:willy: AARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!:willy:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I had one of those things come down on top of me on my motorcycle.
I'm sorry to hear about that. How bad are the dents? Let us know the outcome. Post pictures if you can.

·
Registered
128 Posts
with fewer than 400 miles and under two weeks in my life.:brentil: :banghead: :mad:

Wow, that's the worst for such a young baby :eek:

·
Registered
877 Posts
ouch........

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:banghead: you seem so cool, I'd be in a rage

·
Registered
410 Posts
I hope the leasing office writes you check! This is totally messed up, and totally unexceptable. I would take my saw, slice that gate up, and take it for a ride down by the river. Man and gate go, only man comes back:mad:

·
Registered
316 Posts
suxs

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, here are pics. Keep in mind that the yellow and white streaks are actually reflections. Also, it rained, that's why she's dirty. I'm afraid to clean her before the insurance guys see her. They might tell me the wash did damage, or something like that.

I did talk to the office today, and they seem like they're going to take care of it all. I have to wait and hear what their insurance is going to do first.

DSC00077.JPG DSC00078.JPG

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ouchy...... unfortuantly darn gates, speedbumps, etc,... are always in the way.... before i moved up from florida, in Clearwater Beach... gated community, i was coming home kinda late and the keycard opened the gate,,,, and for some reason decided to do it in marathon speed and shut too... on my BMW M3.... ugh... was i sick.... but, they did fix it.. but grumped about it... someone even had the gull to ask why would i be coming home so late when i had a family at home... OMG.. i was floored.... i continued to first of all tell the person, GUARD AT GATE, that i was just getting off work at the FUNERAL HOME..... FROM DOING MY MORTICIAN DUTIES SINCE THERE WAS A FAMILY SITUATION IN A NOT SO WELCOME AREA AND WAS PREPPING THE POOR CHILD CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE. he said not another word and apoligized and got me results for getting her fixed. .... stupid rent a cop.... at my location at least..... I DIDNT SAY ALL SECURITY IS ICKY... but , there are a few. ..... I am sure they will get your baby fixed in a timely manner. SkyBaby

·
Registered
295 Posts
I feel your pain...state farm was out yesterday looking at mine...787.00 in damage to drivers side rear quarter panel....looks like someone sat on it....

Black onyx
tan top
black/tan prem int
lsd
monsoon 6 cd
spoiler
chrome wheels
auto

and 1 big dent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts