Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kappasphere Independence Day Sale!!!

Hello everyone. In celebration of this coming 4th of July, we are knocking $100 off our KS1 exhaust. Don't miss out on this opportunity. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me.

We are almost done with our fully polished stainless steel Sky tips for the KS1. If you are a Sky owner and want to take advantage of this sale. Simply put in the comments section that you are a Saturn Sky owner and we will ship the Sky tips to you as soon as we have them in stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Whats the tip gonna look like??? and whens the Duals comen out!?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tip is going to look similar to stock. Its made of highly polished 304 stainless steel. We are aiming to release the dual exhaust a month from now.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
cool how can i work ordering the Dual into the independance day price ??? Also where are the photos of the Grille ?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I know that thread im the main poster in it :) someone Emailed me saying they where gonna post some more pics of the grille.. maybe a PRE sale for the dual Xaust id go for it

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thanks!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Are you going to make "REAL" vents on hood and side panels??? SkyBaby-07... exhaust looks great.. i want the dual when it comes out..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The front is a little tricky, but I believe the hood vents being developed look like they will be functional.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Take deep breaths. Nothing to be confused about. The vents have nothing to do with this thread. If you want to discuss them post in the thread about them which is linked above.

The dual exhaust as stated above will be released hopefully a month from now.

There.. all better?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts