Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember seeing a Saturn phone number that would give info on the order status of your Sky. I searched all over and can't locate it again. :confused: Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.
Richard

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Way2Fast said:
I remember seeing a Saturn phone number that would give info on the order status of your Sky. I searched all over and can't locate it again. :confused: Can anyone help me ?

Thanks.
Richard
I know that the one that was posted here (that I saw) was an 800 # good only from Canada

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
800-553-6000

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
800-553-6000
Is that the magic number to find out where your car is in the process of building? Skip. :cool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
If I call it and ask for my event code, based on my XXX### order number, would they have any idea what I am talking about?

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Don't make the call...does not give u any info...I did it...and what they did was call my dealership...not much info...by the way, you do need an order number..

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
marlboromike said:
Don't make the call...does not give u any info...I did it...and what they did was call my dealership...not much info...by the way, you do need an order number..
They called your dealership? Did ya tell them, "Gee thanks I could of done that myself"?:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts