·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone...

Just a quicky update...

Our dealership called this afternoon and told us that

We are stilled "Bayed" as of 9-2-06....

so......Ernest...is the lucky Birthday Boy!! :cheers: CONGRATS!! BUDDY! :cheers:

Pitcom...I bet we'll be moving sometime this week!!! Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed!!!

Have Wonderful Birthday ERNEST!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hi Everyone...

Just a quicky update...

Our dealership called this afternoon and told us that

We are stilled "Bayed" as of 9-2-06....

so......Ernest...is the lucky Birthday Boy!! :cheers: CONGRATS!! BUDDY! :cheers:

Pitcom...I bet we'll be moving sometime this week!!! Lets keep our fingers and toes crossed!!!

Have Wonderful Birthday ERNEST!
Is yours going by truck or train? Could be that we're just waiting for pickup. Mine got re-bayed this morning at 430 am. Wondering if it's cause they just move the car to the truck pick up lot.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Is yours going by truck or train? Could be that we're just waiting for pickup. Mine got re-bayed this morning at 430 am. Wondering if it's cause they just move the car to the truck pick up lot.
Once mine got into Allied Trucking inventory all it showed was shipped 4200. Have to tried having your dealership call allied ??

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Once mine got into Allied Trucking inventory all it showed was shipped 4200. Have to tried having your dealership call allied ??
Nah they won't go that far. Just gonna have to wait a bit is all. They'll check codes again on thursday morning they said.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pitcom:
The person I spoke with was covering for the salesmanager..he said that they have all their cars Trucked in from the plant..not on a train so they
arrive at their dealership quicker... I did ask him if they used Allied Transport but he didn't really know... (anyone know their website?)
The salesmanger is currently on vacation...most likely he would have known more...

The person I spoke with was able to get into the old system and bring my code up for me. He did say that the reason for us being Bayed was QC issues...and that the guys at the plant wanted to make sure that there weren't any QC issues before they shipped.

He was very helpful and very excitied about getting our RL....they can't wait to see what it looks like....:thumbs: I did mention to him the disposable cameras that I left with the salesmanager and my saleman...just incase our car arrived early ...he could take photos of it coming off the truck!:lol: :D (great tip)

They have a Black Base Sky with Blk & Tan interior..automatic in stock...so my dear Hubby and I are going over there tomorrow to check it out...it's sounds exactly like the RL we ordered...it'll be great to get a look at it:D

Lets hope for a good code change from Deluke Thursday!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom:
The person I spoke with was covering for the salesmanager..he said that they have all their cars Trucked in from the plant..not on a train so they
arrive at their dealership quicker... I did ask him if they used Allied Transport but he didn't really know... (anyone know their website?)
The salesmanger is currently on vacation...most likely he would have known more...

The person I spoke with was able to get into the old system and bring my code up for me. He did say that the reason for us being Bayed was QC issues...and that the guys at the plant wanted to make sure that there weren't any QC issues before they shipped.

He was very helpful and very excitied about getting our RL....they can't wait to see what it looks like....:thumbs: I did mention to him the disposable cameras that I left with the salesmanager and my saleman...just incase our car arrived early ...he could take photos of it coming off the truck!:lol: :D (great tip)

They have a Black Base Sky with Blk & Tan interior..automatic in stock...so my dear Hubby and I are going over there tomorrow to check it out...it's sounds exactly like the RL we ordered...it'll be great to get a look at it:D

Lets hope for a good code change from Deluke Thursday!!!:thumbs:
Allied Trucking does trucking to Most of New England ( Part of upper NY goes by rail ) Parts of Ohio and part of PA, I think NC and I think part of Florida after it get off the train. There phone number is 1-800-527-4285. They usually won't give out info any more if your not a Dealer. But your dealer can go to there web site and set up a tracking account and check it everyday to see when it gets in their inventory and when they plan on shipping it.

Tucking company info..... That we know of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRUCKING/CARRIER COMPANIES:

Allied Automotive ( I know does New England, Florida and I think parts of Ohio and Pa )parts of Florida after train.
www.aag1.com

Jack Cooper Transport ( Does Texas and some others don't by State ) After it comes off train.
www.jackcooper.com

Sierra Mountain Express
www.sierramountain-inc.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts