Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Congrats :cheers: Pitcom!!! Wow your the car is really HOT..HOT... HOT!!! ...And to all New RL and Base Sky Owners ...Finally the wait is over and IS IT EVER WORTH IT!!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted...like I said in my earlier posts...My *&^%$% internet has and STILL is sparaticly down and up!:mad: and when its up...its verrrrry...sloowwwww...so this moment here...is a good connection...so I'm playing catch up with my email and this board:D ...I couldn't post updates for two days!!...I keep going to my office...looking at my modem lights...to see if the online amber light is flashing fast!...Then I know I got a good connection and can jump online!. according to my ISP it is either a node issue or a tap? issue...since they have to used their "third" party service people they say either 7-10 days... I have to wait for repairs:mad: ...the cable tv is doing the same...with pixels not coming through at times..needles to say I will be getting a HUGE credit on my bill this next month:lol:

We are throughly enjoying our Redline...and is garaged and undercover!...Pics will be posted soon (if I can get back on line:mad: ) Dear hubby and I went for a afternoon and evening cruise...last night ...down the main drag here in Knoxville.. :D Showed it to our friends and got tons of "wow" looks from rubber neckers:D ...I can't wait to here from other RL owners how they like their car!...We we definietly be enjoying the weekend!...

I think we picked out a name for our baby...TURBO 1 ...but dont know if it is taken here...one of the salesman picked it out since we are the first ones here in Knoxville to get a RL:) ..... hubby likes SKYLINE ....I guess we'll just have to see!

Anyway...CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW REDLINE OWNERS!! ...and Happy Sky Smiles to come!!...Ernest...I haven't checked your posts so I don't know if Mayhem has arrived...thought I'd quick post this update since I don't know if i'll be able to get back online again!......Will post pics soon!....also, someone asked if the seat adjuster was there....I didn't see the button for it "bummer" I could have used it...but in the big manual..they show it...in the little insert booklet...they don't. But as far as I can see in the car Nope it doesn't have it.. maybe Pitcom can confirm...if he hasn't already.:)

Have a great weekend everyone!
Holly

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
What's your ISP? I work for Comcast, and can tell it isn't the node. If it were the node, it'd affect about few hundred customers, and they wouldn't wait 7-10 days to fix that. Something like that is put on emercency and fixed that day.

It could be a problem with the tap on the pole, or perhaps inlines of the building, or the drop from the pole to the building......heh heh.....if you're in the NJ area, i'll come fix it for ya, haha.

Congrats on the Redline though......lucky........You do know we won't stop pestering you for pics and questions for a good 2 months right?:jester:

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI!!!

Yes, it is comcast!!

OMG!! HELP me please!!!

The last tech that came out said to me that it should be fixed either that day or by tomorrow at the lastest...said that they were slow so it shouldn't be a problem...when I checked with the rep...she told me that he should'nt have said that because they have to call a third party to fix it..anywhere from 7 to 10 days...:banghead: and that if I'm up and running without any interuptions... I should call back to see if the workorder is complete.

Right now I'd fly ya to TN to fix this (*&*^& thing!!... I've been having slighly on and off problems since Aug 8th....but they have gone down hill..for the past 5days now...don't know what they heck is going on...anyway..on my node there are only 87 people...and the line is down to 91 percent...which is terrible according to the rep...the nodes normally have about 450-500 people using them and they are up running around 98 percent..so something is wrong...the tech has come out.... about 3 times in the past week...checking lines looking for lost packets..etc...and when he shows up the darn this is up and running "figures right"?.....but when it first happens I call the reps up and they check the line and tell me... I'm off line..can't get a signal through...I then reset the modem...and NADA...I'm a reset PRO now:lol: ..I'm currently up now so I'm a happy camper!!...seems to effect it alot during the afternoon and through the evening...mornings are a crap shoot:lol: ....I WILL call them today and see if they completed my work order as I'm up and running for now:thumbs: ...Lets hope so...I think I should invent a new abbrevation...SIP (sorry internet problems) :D

Thanks again for the pro tech info!! computers...are a love and hate relationship!:)

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
"third party to fix that problem.............7-10 days......"

That's BS, we have our own Line Tech and Engineering Departments that are on call 24/7. I don't know what the hell is going on down in TN, but you need to come to NJ, haha.

But yeah, if they did infact go out there and fixed the problem, those departments wouldn't inform the customer of their work, they just go there, fix it and leave.

Chances are that it might've been fixed. Goodluck to you, haha.

And I'll come take a look if you throw me your keys for the day :cool:

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haaa haa:lol:

Nice one!!..Yeah it just may be FIXED!! still online...but gotta run...sorry don't think the hubby would want me to throw ya the keys...:lol: .but yah I'm outta here...going for a sky cruise!!...

Later, Hopefully!!

Holly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts