Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
VERY nice!1

Outstanding, congratulations on a beauty! I am partial to the tan seats too. I gotta admit I'd love to feel the difference in the power of the Redline now!!:willy:

Imaged KGKH3X 23/06/06
Built 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
At the dealer 8/30/06
In My garage!! 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards

·
Registered
877 Posts
Car looks Great............. :thumbs:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Great pics - thanks! There may be room for a tiny purse after all behind that seat - LOL.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
More Pics!!

Handles like a dream..when you hit the gas and the turbo kicks it...it pushes you way back in the seat!!....our salesman told me that he can't wait for a stick RL to come in...that'll be a trip to drive!!...The RL is a much heavier car than my miata...and feels like it hugs or grips the road so much better...I feel very safe in this car...with the extra weight and power..its there when you need it:D

The interior is very upscale ...I think the leather is more plush than the base sky and the stitching detail is more...but I'm not sure...alot of chrome accents in the interior as well as exterior...one thing I really liked is the side door grill they accented the inside with silver...I took a photo of it...it really makes the grill detail stand out..which I believe the base sky is the same body color?....the dual exhaust is my hubbys favorite..it makes it look really bad *&^%...:D The back up light is very bright!!...anyone can see ya comming...and it really lets you get a good backup view at night!

There is a photo of the side of the drivers seat listed in my previous postings..according to the big maunal...there should be a button on the lower seat (not the back) to increase the adjustment to your desired height..from the photo you can see there is none..(bummer)

The engine sounds more powerful...and has a nice roar to it....we took it over to some friends last night and she made a comment "the car...it looks good at every angle"...and SHE'S RIGHT!! They, like others couldn't believe it was a Saturn!:lol: ....

Gosh hope this helps everyone...I didn't take pics of the engine or trunk...we all know how small that is:D The engine...I just don't know what I'd be taking photos of!!:lol:

Enjoy!!

Just to post this...in one of my photos depicting the side grill...NO NO that is not a scratch!! wow it sure did look like one...had to run out and check!!!...
NOPE...just glare on the black paint whew!!...to early for one of those!!:D

Thanks again

Attachments

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys!!

We sure do love this car!

Gotta run...!! Hopefully I'll be back this evening..and my internet problems will be finally completely fixed and ONLINE!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Holly

·
Registered
138 Posts
Good Going

I Like Your Nick Pretty Cool !!

Awesome Car Good Luck With It __ Keep It Clean !

Next Year The Lines With Be Big And Long__ But Who Knows The Future.

There Might Even Be Another Star On The Horizon !!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh my gosh she is a beauty!!!!! I am green with envy girl. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pics. We want more pics and commentary.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very nice pics...beautiful car! :thumbs: I noticed the Stabiltrak button on the lower right side of the console...neat! :cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awesome ride!!

The pics came out beautiful!!

Enjoy your car!!:D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
black and chrome really looks great, really stands out. Can't wait to get my black and chrome beauty.

although i'm not sure about the two tone seats......I have solid black, and sometimes i think about changing to red/black, sometimes i want to stick with black, haha. Damn it

·
Registered
153 Posts
black and chrome really looks great, really stands out. Can't wait to get my black and chrome beauty.

although i'm not sure about the two tone seats......I have solid black, and sometimes i think about changing to red/black, sometimes i want to stick with black, haha. Damn it

Glad I'm not the only one with with that "indecision"...ended up going with the black/red trim combo.:thumbs: Although all black would look sinster...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No.. I'm sticking...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one with with that "indecision"...ended up going with the black/red trim combo.:thumbs: Although all black would look sinster...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No.. I'm sticking...:thumbs:
I'd make my decision easy and go for the black/red if it weren't for the two tone steering wheel......i don't really like it......but the rest is sooooo nice........grrr........can't i have half and half? :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks for the great pics...you certainly have a beautiful car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Jealous! She's beautiful. Keep the shiny side up and get rolling! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts