Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Both the inside and outside door handles are also used on Chevy Cobalts. Search for Cobalt on here and/or the solsticeforum and you'll see threads/posts on replacing both.

Also, here's a video (this for a Solstice, but the method/design is the same):

·
Registered
865 Posts
Both the inside and outside door handles are also used on Chevy Cobalts. Search for Cobalt on here and/or the solsticeforum and you'll see threads/posts on replacing both.

I followed this video to a tee when I did both of mine. I also used the part numbers provided in the video for the Dorman's Cobalt handles. It turned out great, but it's not something that I believe everyone can do. This is really a DIY workaround fix and as such requires some MacGyvering to make this work. If you're comfortable MacGyvering things than you should be good to go following the instructions. If you're not, then I wouldn't recommend it as you'll just end up with possibly a bigger problem. To my knowledge this is really the only way to replace them though or some variant of the same besides replacing the entire door panel.

·
Registered
18,776 Posts

After watching that video...I went to my car and viewed my inside handles....good as new. And my car is a 2006 build

1 - 9 of 9 Posts