Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone in case you are thinking about getting a CAI I installed the Kappa CAI a couple of days ago. Believe me I am NOT mechanically inclined and I installed the product in under an hour. I did have to buy a T30 torx bit but that was it. I would recommend that anyone getting a CAI try to install yourself, the kappa directions were very good, I couldn't imagine paying someone like the dealer the price's they are charging to install these parts. Once again it's EASY,so save yourself some money and do it yourself. As far as the CAI goes I got it on sale from Kappa for $225 its looks great!,sounds great! I think I can tell the performance is better :D and for $240 with shipping I have the CAI on my car, so I think I got a good deal and the joy of doing it myself and saving the labor makes it even better.

·
Registered
141 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice video there Ken! I bet making the video probably took longer than the mod itself. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes...Yes it did :lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
This truly is the age of "wonder".:D ....great job and VERY informative. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thank you!! :cheers:
I did not see video yet (too slow at work) but stuff like this is SUCH a help and I want to do CAI this winter...:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ken great video........ thanks for the Info:thumbs:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That was excellent!:cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Video on Fujita CAI

I'm still waiting on my Sky but from what I've seen so far on these forums, it's worth it to get a CAI. Really nice video, Ken. Good music, too.

Oh, by the way, who's the avatar? I bet she gets your engine reving.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
VERY GOOD VIDEO!.........my husband can do that! :cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm still waiting on my Sky but from what I've seen so far on these forums, it's worth it to get a CAI. Really nice video, Ken. Good music, too.

Oh, by the way, who's the avatar? I bet she gets your engine reving.
Thanks!.. Yes she does... It's Kate Beckinsale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts