Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Insurance Rates?

Does anyone know what the going rate for insurance is on a 2007 sky? Full coverage? For a clean driver, female in her 40's?

I gues I could call AAA....in Michigan
MRSVIPER:willy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks, I will. Also the Dealership I am currently working with offered a Tire Wheel Warrenty for $349.00, does this sound solid?
MRSVIPER

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Does anyone know what the going rate for insurance is on a 2007 sky? Full coverage? For a clean driver, female in her 40's?

I gues I could call AAA....in Michigan
MRSVIPER:willy:
It changes so much from zipcode to zipcode...
I am paying about 600-700 a year.... (male 50's clean record Suburb of Chi-town)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
Thanks, I will. Also the Dealership I am currently working with offered a Tire Wheel Warrenty for $349.00, does this sound solid?
MRSVIPER
What is a "tire wheel warranty" and how long is it for?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
MRSVIPER said:
MRSVIPER
Yeah, I got the same schpeel from my dealer about a tire warranty too. I have to do a bit more research into it, before I decide whether or not I will purchase it. I've never purchased a tire warranty before, so I'm not really sure if it's a good investment or not. Perhaps somebody else with more experience/information on it, can chime in.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Yeah, I got the same schpeel from my dealer about a tire warranty too. I have to do a bit more research into it, before I decide whether or not I will purchase it. I've never purchased a tire warranty before, so I'm not really sure if it's a good investment or not. Perhaps somebody else with more experience/information on it, can chime in.
Your tires will have a warrenty to begin with.... I don't understand what this would be for?:confused:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Your tires will have a warrenty to begin with.... I don't understand what this would be for?:confused:
I guess it's more like a 'road hazard' thing...if I pick up a nail and get stranded in the middle of 'BF, Egypt'...they will cover the cost of a tow and a new tire. I have to read the literature again...but I thought that's what it basically referred to. I suppose I could stop at my dealer tomorrow and ask...it could be my 'excuse' for stopping there...oh, and since I'm here could you look up my status...LOL :lol: :jester:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
[Bent rim & tire damage coverage]

I was told if I should bend a rim, get a nail in a tire, damage the rim or tire in general driving situations, they will replace it. If they can't fix it. And if anyone has ever driven on Michigan Roads, any type of tire/wheel warrenty is a must!! POT HOLE STATE! :mad:
MRSVIPER

·
Registered
388 Posts
The tire insurance was not worth the money in our state. We have AAA for a tow and you get OnStar for a year. The tire insurance would cost us more in the long run. (A new tire costs $200)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts