Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have been checking in to insuring our redline for agreed value.

Since the redline will have limited production with scarce availability.
Most likely if you could even find one you would be paying way over MSRP. Not to mention have a long wait to get a replacement vehicle at MSRP.

We have a couple of our cars which are classics, insured with Haggerty insurance. I was told that Haggerty insurance covers limited production cars and thought there may be a possibly they would cover the redline for an agreed value.

I just got off the phone with them today and they told me that since the Sky redline is a new vehicle that they would not insure it at this time, that I should call them in a couple years. However, they do ensure Lamborghini's and other exotic cars. I guess that'll be a couple years before the sky redline will be considered a classic or exotic car:lol: If anyone has any other information or any other possibilities regarding insurance options your posts are welcomed:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Insurance

First, let me say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Second, I'm green with envy!

AAA Texas, my current insurer, will offer coverage based on the actual amount paid for the car. I currently drive an '03 Honda Accord Coupe. Covering my Redline, assuming I get it sometime this millenium, will cost an additional $88 for a total of $1117 per year. Hope this is helpful.

Again, congrats!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts