Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of stories while cruising the hiway:

My GM took my baby for a test spin while waiting for suspension kit to arrive, pulled in to the Service Area. Brand new fancy car pulls up, tow guys in suits get out come in the servie area, walk and eyeball my baby. Nice car he sez to me, and proceeds to tell they are from the Toyota Dealer down the street, saw it come buy and chased it to the dealer!!! They were salesman:lol: :lol:

Pulled into Pontiac dealer in a chance they might have a SOL, sure enough they did, Silver/Black. I pulled up beside it, and onmce they saw it was a SKY, the whole dealership, mechanics, customers, janitors, you name it flocked to it. WAs a bigh it, was pulled aside by several salespeople and told they liked the SKY better than the SOL. A salesman was on the phone trying to close the deal on the SOL, salesman told me if they saw my SKY, they might change their minds:D Anyway it is one of many adventures with the public you have had or willhave driving this ride. I promise you will have instant celebrity status, you willbe chased, honked at :thumbs: signal, asked all kinds of questions, this care will turn the heads, and I have already nearly caused accidents on the hiway because of people trying to get up and see my SKY. Everyone be patient and get your babies and you will exactly what I mean!!:cool: :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:D I want to be a celebrity too.... :thumbs: You go darling

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
ERNEST Be carefull you don't want to get SKYjacked...SEAL9:cheers:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest, where are you? I see you haven't started your trip down here yet! We're having beautiful, mid to upper seventies weather! It's just a thought....

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ernest, I bought my Sky from a dealer that has a Pontiac point right next door. You know those Pontiac salespeople have some competition with the Sky!! :thumbs:

Hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How do I make a new thread, brand new post..forgive me. :eek:

·
Registered
277 Posts
hit "new thread" at the top left of the screen once you drill down to the topic area you want.

·
Registered
277 Posts
no sweat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts