Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure exactly how it will look when you see the whole car at different angles but here is a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Ill be getten it prob!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'll be getting it if I rock chip or the factory one starts looking bad!

·
Registered
380 Posts
This should be the Redline Grill

GM should make the Redline as distinctive as possible. This grill would look awesome on any Sky and definitely on the Redline. Is this grill for sale yet and where, or just someone's imagination?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looks interesting. I see there is chrome below as well. Who did this?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
It is Kappasheres new one they are working on I got a Email from then showing it not ready to sell yet but close they say!! no price eather yet!

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
I like it

SkyFalcon said:
Not sure exactly how it will look when you see the whole car at different angles but here is a picture.
I like it.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Looks really good on the yellow. And I suspect it will look great on the Red :thumbs:

·
Registered
820 Posts
sorry, dont like it. Too much chrome. The car doesn't need any more chrome. What would be interesting is brushed/poliched aluminum door handles, hood vents, and other replacement parts or the chrome. If I have brushed aluminum rims, why do I have chrome door handles....just a thought...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Im sorry to say I dont like it either. Love my car just the was she is...:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm with you guys that are chromed out. Check out my media gallery photoshops of what I think the front grill should look like.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
YellowSky said:
It is Kappasheres new one they are working on I got a Email from then showing it not ready to sell yet but close they say!! no price eather yet!
I like it too... it would look good on my Midnight blue
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Isn't that the Kappasphere watermark on the picture? Im sure they will have more information for us.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
YellowSky said:
i already posted that yes its made by them Stay tuned

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Lower potion

A bit hard to tell from that pic - but it looks like the lower grill areas woul dbe included - and I am considering the Red Line - but not liking the stock brake duct trim on the RL - I would have to see more pics and combos - but might prefer to leave the upper grill stock and chagne out the lower accent pieces.

·
Registered
476 Posts
The kit covers all the holes in the front. It is made of billet aluminum. No price has been set yet, but we should have something for you soon.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts