Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
That car is the feces that occurs when Ugly eats Stupid!
:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Try as he may it still can't compete with a SKY. That may be why he is selling it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
:nono: Why would anybody do that to the car. It looks like Hell.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yuck ... :crazy:

·
Registered
420 Posts
SKYBOYONE said:
:nono: Why would anybody do that to the car. It looks like Hell.....
One Hell is another man's Heaven...:lol:

Different strokes for different folks, ya know what I mean.

And the reason why they do it is called "customization"...making your ride unique from what is regularly produced.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Why do that to a car? What did it ever do to them? I suppose it would be fine for a kid who wants to "side show" on a side street but WHY and whats the point?:confused:

·
Registered
540 Posts
I really like that car! Looks more Sky-like with that body kit.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The rear wing and the side skirts look funny to me.... oh well... its a custom!

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I thinks it's pretty ugly, too. :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Wing it

I don't care for the carbon fibre wing - but the front end looks better to me than a stock solstice.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't care for the carbon fibre wing - but the front end looks better to me than a stock solstice.
I felt the same way. I like the front end grill treatment. Still this will never compare to a Sky!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
I realize that this puts my commitment to being Solsticeically Correct here on the forum at serious risk, but I feel compelled to make one comment:

I don't think that the Steel/Sand interior (grey/tan to non-Solsticephiles) does the car justice. In my Silver Pearl SKY, the Red/Black goes KAPOW! and really appears dramatic and edgy. Something with that boldness and contrast would probably work a lot better with the stripes and other effects on the Solstice pictured. The Steel/Sand just looks bland and washed out, and gives me the impression of "an opportunity missed."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts