Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics of the Tan/Black interior that's offered??? I'm sure it's nice but I'd like to actually see it before I order it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Its nice.

I have the tan/black interior. I will try to take a photo for you. I liked it so much I ordered it in the R/L I have on order too. Bluestone with tan top and tan/black leather. Should be awsome. For that matter the Sky I have now is awsome! But I find blact too difficult to keep clean.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SunneySky said:
I have the tan/black interior. I will try to take a photo for you. I liked it so much I ordered it in the R/L I have on order too. Bluestone with tan top and tan/black leather. Should be awsome. For that matter the Sky I have now is awsome! But I find blact too difficult to keep clean.
Thanks so much... I'm either thinking of ordering a
Polar White with a tan convertible with the Tan/Black interior.....or
Polar White with a black convertible with the black/red interior....decisions, decisions, decisions.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
DARZSKY said:
Thanks so much... I'm either thinking of ordering a
Polar White with a tan convertible with the Tan/Black interior.....or
Polar White with a black convertible with the black/red interior....decisions, decisions, decisions.
I think the polar white with red looks sharp.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Tan / Black

Here ya go! This would not have been my first choice - I was looking for all black leather - but - IMO it is classy and a nice contrast.

Thanks for the inspriation BTW, I've been meaning to post pics here of our Sky!

:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks MikeB...that's just what I was looking for. I'm going to order my RL tomorrow....however, I'm still torn between the interior color.... BTW, what color is your convertible....black or tan?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just realized that the steering wheel isn't two toned. What's up with that? It should be tan/black just like the red/black that I'm seeing in all those promo pics, dont' you think?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I'm going to have to agree with you....thanks:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
DARZSKY said:
Thanks MikeB...that's just what I was looking for. I'm going to order my RL tomorrow....however, I'm still torn between the interior color.... BTW, what color is your convertible....black or tan?
Tan top. Again, nice contrast.:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Tan Top

Thanks, SkyHi07.
I just don't have any decent photos of mine with the top up. :)
Here's one - after its first bath!

:cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice....that would be my choice to.

·
Registered
197 Posts
DARZSKY said:
Does anyone have any pics of the Tan/Black interior that's offered??? I'm sure it's nice but I'd like to actually see it before I order it.
Here is what green Sky with tan and black interior looks like.
Pretty cool.:) I have changed wheels to chrome ones since this picture was taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you very much Tx Sky....it looks great! Many happy miles with it. Once again, I wonder why the steering wheel isn't two tone like it is with the Black/Red interior????

·
Registered
370 Posts
TX-Sky said:
Here is what green Sky with tan and black interior looks like.
Pretty cool.:) I have changed wheels to chrome ones since this picture was taken.
What kind of floor mats do you have? Mine are carpet - yours look like some kind of plastic mesh?

·
Registered
197 Posts
They are the rubber ones from Saturn.
The 'Sky' name is in the back portion next to door on both sides. You can see the logo somewhat in the middle photo.
Made of soft rubber and wash off easily.

·
Registered
478 Posts
SunneySky said:
This is exactly the color combo I have on order for my RL, but I'm having second thoughts. I really like the tan, but the pics of the Bluestone I have seen are making me nervous. Looks pretty much like a baby blue instead of a more gray blue. :willy:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just be aware that the tan top is a different shade "tan" than is the interior. With that said, IMO the red/black interior and a black top looks a lot better on a white Sky.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts