Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered 07/ chili pepper red/ red line, dealer called to inform me I cannot get the red & black interior combo. I have noticed on threads from skygazr that he has odered this combo, can anyone give me some insight!

Thanks, Tommy!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Interestingly, Saturn.com has removed the Red ext/Red and Black interior as an option when you build either a base or RL SKY.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just ordered 07/ chili pepper red/ red line, dealer called to inform me I cannot get the red & black interior combo. I have noticed on threads from skygazr that he has odered this combo, can anyone give me some insight!

Thanks, Tommy!
That combo (red exterior w/red & black interior) is only offered in Canada. I believe Skygazr is from our neighbor to the north. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Interestingly, Saturn.com has removed the Red ext/Red and Black interior as an option when you build either a base or RL SKY.
Unless they had Red/Red listed as an option prior to April 06 they never had it listed .
I would have loved to had the Red interior.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That Just Makes No Sense

When the Sky, exported to Canada is produced on the same line as those in the U.S., why not offer that color combo of interior /exterior here? It just does not make any sense. :confused: :dunno:

Wonder what options (If any) are not available to the Canadian Market and available to the U.S. markets?

·
Registered
351 Posts
When the Sky, exported to Canada is produced on the same line as those in the U.S., why not offer that color combo of interior /exterior here? It just does not make any sense. :confused: :dunno:

Wonder what options (If any) are not available to the Canadian Market and available to the U.S. markets?

:agree: :agree:
From what I've read on this forum the GTs sent to Germany will have different color options as well.

·
Registered
444 Posts

Correct, "Canada Only" option.....

The US has no options that we can not get; for some reason our base Sky's have LSD standard as well.

The other thing is you can order the tan/bl leather with Bk tops in Canada.

Of course, we have the KPH speedo vs your MPH speedo.... the rest is the same...:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Correct, "Canada Only" option.....

The US has no options that we can not get; for some reason our base Sky's have LSD standard as well.

The other thing is you can order the tan/bl leather with Bk tops in Canada.

Of course, we have the KPH speedo vs your MPH speedo.... the rest is the same...:thumbs:
The Numbers on the price tag always look much larger up there.
...:D

·
Registered
314 Posts
colors

I just ordered my RL in Midnight Blue and the dealer told me that only black leather seats were available for all RLs. I had to get him to get on-line, come to this website, and see the pictures posted to get him to believe me that he was wrong. Didn't effect me, as I just wanted the plain black leather anyway, but could help the next guy. He said, "this stuff is so new we're all just sorta learning as we go." Hmmm.:rolleyes: Kurt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts