Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sky image came in about 2 weeks ago and I ordered then. Yesterday I emailed my Saturn sales rep and asked him to follow the event codes on the VOMS for me. He replied....let me quote (This is a cut and paste from that reply):

"That is just a rumor on the Internet. There is no such thing. We will get a ship date 6 to 8 weeks from the time that we changed the image."

FYI: He is the "Internet" salesperson at this dealership.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Tommy

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
:bs:
That is why we have Saturn sales people on this forum that know about these codes and why have people here saying they are getting codes from VOMS.

Three reasons for this:
1) I guess he either does not know, since he does not deal with ordering.
2) He does not want you to bother him with what your status is.
3) He does not like the idea that you have another source of information and needs to discredit it.

I would suggest talking to the GM.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Wow it was very convincing seeing the computer print out (Consolidated report I think it's called) in the GM's hand with the codes for every car (not just SKYs) ordered at the Saturn Store....
I think this supposed internet dealer "thinks" he is online.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
My dealer has provided copys to me each week for my cars build book. I have watched the order go from 25, to 30 to 33 over the last month, they have a report printed out at my dealership each Tue. Is this what you are talking about, I can scan it in to a jpg and post it....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
357 Posts
seal9 said:
My dealer has provided copys to me each week for my cars build book. I have watched the order go from 25, to 30 to 33 over the last month, they have a report printed out at my dealership each Tue. Is this what you are talking about, I can scan it in to a jpg and post it....Seal9:cheers:
Would you post them please? My GM said he would keep copies for me, but I have yet to receive anything and I'd like to know what I'm looking for. If he didn't print them out as they were made available, is it already too late?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Are you getting just the weekly Vehicle Management REport? If so ask your dealer to print out a report on your order by order ID #. That will show all events past and current with dates. Very Handy and informative because it also has the 100 codes used on the plant. He can pull it up and print it for you if he will!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I will do that ERNEST Thanks.....Seal9:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
The salesman at the dealership I am working with know about this, but only the GM runs the report and only once a week.:nonod: There is a very good possibility your salesman knows nothing about this. Here is a chance to edumacate him!:lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
My GM and the Sales Manager are the 2 people at the dealership who can access the reports. One of them is always there. Whenever I'm there they print up the report for my car and give it to me. When I pick her up they'll give me the report that shows it delivered. They've been great about doing this. The salesman can take your order and fill it out on a form, but he/she is not the person that enters the order. My salesman says he gonna call me when people have questions that he can't answer cuz I know more than he does. LOL:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts