Saturn Skyline Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting th Florida state Solstice together on June 3rd. We would welcome any Sky who wants to join us. :) :) Some us are meeting the night of June 2nd and maybe going to the Friday Nite Kruse at the Denny's on Kirkman. After that we will go to the Marriott in Lake Mary FL. for a night of getting to know each other.:grouphug:

Saturday will start with breakfast at the Marriott in Lake Mary from 8:30AM-9:30AM for a meet and greet--from there we leave on a ride of about 1 1/2 -2 hours to the Lakeridge winery. There we will take a tour and do some wine tasting.:cheers: Leaving the winery we will drive to the Mission Inn for lunch. :D After the lunch over looking the golf course it is time for some more driving back roads to Deland. If some would like to head back at Deland we will run into I-4 other wise we will keep driving to the beach at New Smyrna. I do not know if we will be able to drive on the beach since high tide that day is around 2:30.

I hope you will join us for a fun day :

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like we will have at least 15 Solstice and I again am inviting any Skys who want to join us for some fun to join us on Saturday June 3 starting in Lkae Mary FL.:) :) :) :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts