Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received the invoice for our 1st image today along with the Sky moving to 042 (shipped). We are hoping to receive it by Tuesday at the latest. :cheers: :willy: :cheers:

Hey SkyMan 07, I'm hoping to be here when this one shows up and I'll check if the truck that drops off ours has yours on it, OK??? :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
We received the invoice for our 1st image today along with the Sky moving to 042 (shipped). We are hoping to receive it by Tuesday at the latest. :cheers: :willy: :cheers:

Hey SkyMan 07, I'm hoping to be here when this one shows up and I'll check if the truck that drops off ours has yours on it, OK??? :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

Regards,

if you are south of us wouldn't they drop it off here first?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Where ever the first one is dropped off could someone bring a video camera please!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
It will go through NC before TN...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
Well remember is comming down south on I-95 so it may actually stop here before heading East to TN... :thumbs: Just a thought... :eek: I'll keep an eye anyways, just in case!!! :jester:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I don't care where they drop them off along the way as long as they drop mine off here in Texas, or any one as long as it meets my order! :lol:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Well remember is comming down south on I-95 so it may actually stop here before heading East to TN... :thumbs: Just a thought... :eek: I'll keep an eye anyways, just in case!!! :jester:

Regards,

So begins phase one of my brilliant plan... Call in the I-95 Roadblock!!!
Stunt drivers on standby. :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

Regards,

I would think the ones coming here would come down I-81 then to I-26, since that does go right by here...then they would continue over to Asheville NC.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I would think the ones coming here would come down I-81 then to I-26, since that does go right by here...then they would continue over to Asheville NC.

COME ON... just a little side trip to ILLINOIS..... BYRON TO BE EXACT..... i will have the garage WIDE OPEN.. and i will move my truck out .. so you can TUCK HER IN TIGHT.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
COME ON... just a little side trip to ILLINOIS..... BYRON TO BE EXACT..... i will have the garage WIDE OPEN.. and i will move my truck out .. so you can TUCK HER IN TIGHT.... SkyBaby-07
I think that is slightly more than a 'LITTLE" side trip... Yours will probably be on a truck all by it's self...Directly to you......

·
Registered
380 Posts
Got my invoice today & drove a demo

My dealer called me today to tell me that they got my invoice, & I will probably be able to pick it up my Sky Wednesday or Thursday this week. (The weather man says we are are suppose to have a snowstorm...DANG). Vin #512, Red/Tan on Tan leather, 5 speed, 6 changer CD, LSD, and Chrome wheels. In the mean time, they just got their demo Vin #273, green with a tan top and interior and I took it for a drive on some twisty back roads...AWESOME!!! Beyond my expectations. The spoiler looks very nice. I'm sorry I didn't get one. I definitely would rather drive the Sky than my BMW Z4 or my Miata. I liked it better that the Crossfire and Nissan 350Z I was considering. Handles, rides and drives like a dream, but I would have liked a little more HP. The tan and black interior looks better than I expected. I did think that the steering wheel would be two toned like the picture, but it is solid black leather. A good feel though. GM did a real good job on this car. You will love it.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad you got to drive one!!! If you think about it, it makes sense not to do the two tone tan/black steering wheel because it would get dirty too quick. They decided to keep the two tone red/black wheel since its not such a light color and it would not show dirt too easily. :willy:

You can have the spoiler installed at the dealer if you want to. They can order it already painted and just install it at the service department for you. :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
You are probably right... Just a little hopeful thinking for you :banghead: :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
SkyBaby said:

SkyBaby...I'm in IL too...a bit south and east of you...in Riverside. But I do a lot of riding (on my Harley) in the Byron area...I love riding along the Rock River on Route 2...just beautiful!!!

Just put my order in today...wish I wouldn't have dragged my feet on it and done it sooner. I can hardly wait! Dealer says June, but I have a feeling it will be a bit longer due to ordering an automatic. Oh well...riding my Harley will give me something to do while I'm patiently awaiting my Sky. :willy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts