Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like some imput from you folks on the time frame from the time your dealer paid for your invoice untill you got it. Looks like its running 2 to 3 weeks. Any info would help this gal from going more nuts :banghead: Thx :willy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Invoiced on 4/30 - now still waiting. What is the best way for me to check my status on my sky? The dealers information is never up to date. They called me last week and said there was no scheduled build date for it, then I got a phone call this week saying it had been built 9 days ago and was invoiced but had not left Wilmington yet.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang, mine was invoiced and paid on April 22nd :brentil:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine was invoiced early :cheers: last week and I'm only 90 miles from the plant....

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
ChiliSkyVA said:
Mine was invoiced early :cheers: last week and I'm only 90 miles from the plant....
You should call customer service and ask if you could take delivery from the plant. That would be Awesome.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
marklynn70 said:
You should call customer service and ask if you could take delivery from the plant. That would be Awesome.

I believe that is an option for Corvette owners...to take delivery straight from the Bowling Green, KY plant. How cool would that be? :cool: :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
marklynn70 said:
They did let dealers take delivery of some of the Solstice from the plant. They also let dealers take delivery from the train depot's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts