Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question, my dealer told me that mine has already shipped. I called my salesman today to ask about the invoice. He checked with the new car manager and was told they haden't gotten it yet? :confused: Does that make sense? I thought that they invoiced at the time of shipment. But just when I think I have this whole process figured out, Im wrong. :banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Question, my dealer told me that mine has already shipped. I called my salesman today to ask about the invoice. He checked with the new car manager and was told they haden't gotten it yet? :confused: Does that make sense? I thought that they invoiced at the time of shipment. But just when I think I have this whole process figured out, Im wrong. :banghead:
Invoice will probably get there at or just as Sky arrives. If not we will make something up and take it . Skip... in a playful mood...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skip said:
Invoice will probably get there at or just as Sky arrives. If not we will make something up and take it . Skip... in a playful mood...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Works for me, you type it I'll sign it.... :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Works for me, you type it I'll sign it.... :thumbs:
I type very slow...SKIP,,,,:cheers:

·
Registered
410 Posts
My car arrived on a Thursday, and my new car manager did not have the invoice until Tuesday. The cars seem to be arriving before the paperwork.:)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IslandHopper said:
My car arrived on a Thursday, and my new car manager did not have the invoice until Tuesday. The cars seem to be arriving before the paperwork.:)
I bet you didnt get much sleep. :banghead: Hopefuly that will happen to me if my car arrives next week. Going on vacation. But salesman said that if that happens they will keep it locked up in the far back corner of the shop. Only one to drive it will be the tech. What did they do with yours?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ernest said:
My invoice arrived the day after it was shipped. I think they can pull it off their computer, Ask the GM.
Good info. thx :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ernest is correct, dealer should be able to pull it off their Saturn web site. Should be able to get it prior to car hitting the ground.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
IslandHopper said:
Amazing! I think I am going to advise my dealer I have a tent, a sleeping bag and that I am not afraid to use them: I'll pitch it in the parking lot if this happens to me!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I bet you didnt get much sleep. :banghead: Hopefuly that will happen to me if my car arrives next week. Going on vacation. But salesman said that if that happens they will keep it locked up in the far back corner of the shop. Only one to drive it will be the tech. What did they do with yours?
My dealer moved out 2 others, put the velvet ropes around her and put the keys in the safe. I was dealing with a death in the family at the time, so not to much concerned about cars or invoices

1 - 11 of 11 Posts