Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a charging cradle for my ipod which plugs into the cigarette lighter. when i turn my sky off, it appears to still be on...is it? and if so will it drain my battery? What if it is plugged in but no ipod in the cradle?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
The charging port is always ON. I have a Belkin that works well with my iPod Video. I have left it in another car for days, and it hasn't drained the battery.

Also, I read somewhere that the Sky battery has drain protection. If the battery level falls to the level needed to start the car, it will turn off the accessories.

·
Registered
877 Posts
richm said:
The charging port is always ON. I have a Belkin that works well with my iPod Video. I have left it in another car for days, and it hasn't drained the battery.

Also, I read somewhere that the Sky battery has drain protection. If the battery level falls to the level needed to start the car, it will turn off the accessories.
I have the Sansa dock for the E140 . After a minute without the mp3 player attached it shuts down.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Your car battery could charge your iPod for months and hardly notice. Don't sweat it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts