Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have just found a reason to delay my Sky order - Apple now lists GM on its iPod in your car page as comming soon - and even has a picture of the Sky to represent all of GM. http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipodyourcar/ - no details on when this will occur - or if it can be retrofit onto existing vehicles.

·
Registered
574 Posts
we have a Ipod dock........................

It plugs into the dash outlet and charges the ipod and the cord plugs right into the stereo......it is a DLO Transpod and it places the ipod right where the passenger and with a little reaching the driver can navigate the playlists....it is around $90 dollars at Best Buy and works really well....:cool:

·
Registered
669 Posts
chris67 said:
It plugs into the dash outlet and charges the ipod and the cord plugs right into the stereo......it is a DLO Transpod and it places the ipod right where the passenger and with a little reaching the driver can navigate the playlists....it is around $90 dollars at Best Buy and works really well....:cool:
and it looks like this... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
looks good, thats on my list of things to buy....as soon as i get my SKY!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I do like the idea of GM's "Personal Audio Link" for the iPod, which is supposed to be available on all 2007 models...hmmmm, I don't recall that option when I ordered. :lol: I like the fact that the iPod stays in the glovebox and is hidden out of sight (away from the eyes of potential thieves)...I also like the fact that you can control the iPod through the steering wheel controls, rather than fiddling with the unit itself, which can be very distracting and dangerous. I for one, am hoping that this iPod hook-up can be retro-fit on Skys that already have been built and delivered.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I am hopelessly out of touch with things music..:confused: ..., anyway, I do not own an iPod.......its something I have considered....is this the time? :D I may need a tutorial on the hows and whats but this may be worth it...I like your post of putting it in the glove box and using the controls on the wheel....now that sounds (sorry) like a great idea...

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can actually get the Transpod Direct (the one without the
FM transmitter - which we don't need w/ the MP3 plug in)
online at DLO.COM for $49.99.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts