Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I have a 2008 Base manual transmission Saturn Sky which I am looking to sell. It has approximately 70k miles on it. The engine runs great but there are dings, some minor scrapes, and a crack in the front, right fiberglass panel that would all need to be fixed, along with probably a new paint job to make the exterior of this car pristine again. The interior is OK but definitely shows wear. I enjoyed the hell outta this car!
The exterior is dark grey with a black racing stripe across the hood and trunk. If you look closely at the photos you can see the crack on the right side, dings on the back, and scrapes near the front wheel wells.
There are no liens on the car and I'm looking for sell for $4000 OBO. I'm in the San Francisco Bay area.
Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Man, if i had the funds id be out to get this immediately. Completely worth the drive.
Car looks great and completely restorable/upgradable.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hello Everyone. I have a 2008 Base manual transmission Saturn Sky which I am looking to sell. It has approximately 70k miles on it. The engine runs great but there are dings, some minor scrapes, and a crack in the front, right fiberglass panel that would all need to be fixed, along with probably a new paint job to make the exterior of this car pristine again. The interior is OK but definitely shows wear. I enjoyed the hell outta this car!
The exterior is dark grey with a black racing stripe across the hood and trunk. If you look closely at the photos you can see the crack on the right side, dings on the back, and scrapes near the front wheel wells.
There are no liens on the car and I'm looking for sell for $4000 OBO. I'm in the San Francisco Bay area.
Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks!
Am i seeing this correctly or are the pictures throwing me off. Does this have the clear side markers on it with vinyl covering?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Am i seeing this correctly or are the pictures throwing me off. Does this have the clear side markers on it with vinyl covering?
Hi Drake! If I understand your question correctly, it does indeed have a vinyl stripe and the word “Saturn” on the side. If I misunderstood, please let me know!

·
Registered
17,766 Posts
I have them on my car in silver...but I see on e bay, they are selling them for 60 dollars. That is nuts. I paid 10 dollars back when.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Drake! If I understand your question correctly, it does indeed have a vinyl stripe and the word “Saturn” on the side. If I misunderstood, please let me know!
Sorry i wasnt clear(haha).
I wasnt asking about the vinyl decals on them, i was asking about the marker light lenses themselves. Are those factory yellow? or have they been swapped out to the clear sidemarkers?
It looks clear in the pic, but that could be an illusion of the photograph

·
Registered
262 Posts
:p I would love to get my hands on this but transporting might be just as much and I do not think it would survive the drive to Texas! 😟

Reactions: Kimberly Bain
1 - 20 of 28 Posts