Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, was curious if there was anyone out there who has nismo Lmgt4 wheels on their Sky, or if it is possible to get them on the car via a conversion of some sort. If anyone has some pictures I'd love to see it. I'm pretty set on wanting these wheels but I'm unsure of compatibility. I'm aware of the different bolt patterns and such but I'm still adamant about wanting these on my Sky

Nismo LMGT4 Omori Factory Spec Wheel - 19x10.5 / +15 / 5x114.3 (Black)

Here is a link to the wheel in mind.

·
Administrator
6,890 Posts
Our cars are 5x 110. I don't believe they'd fit.
To change bolt pattern, couldn't you swap out hubs @JohnWR ?
In theory, yes, but I do not know of anyone who has done it, and I have not seen any reference to hub assemblies that will fit the car.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Won't fit, the offset is too extreme. You can change the bolt pattern with 1" adapters but even then the wheels will stick out 3 inches.
If the offset was +80 then yes, but not +15.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This makes me sad. I guess the only other option is finding a replica that would fit our bolt pattern then

·
Administrator
6,890 Posts
This makes me sad. I guess the only other option is finding a replica that would fit our bolt pattern then
The biggest problem with these wheels, as @shabby stated, is the offset. Find a wheel with a +80 offset and you can install adapters to compensate for the bolt pattern mismatch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Besides the Nismo badge would look weird on a Saturn.
I hate how our bolt patterns limit wheel options. :confused:
The nismo words/badge were the whole reason I wanted them tbh haha. Wheels from the jdm skyline on the american sky haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts