Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen someone on e-bay selling their Sky and they claim that only 5% of sky's have the red interior inlays,is it true???????????

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have read that statistic before. So, I would agree. Can't remember where I read it, though.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Canadian Sky Eh said:
I seen someone on e-bay selling their Sky and they claim that only 5% of sky's have the red interior inlays,is it true???????????
Could be. If you look at the matrix of seat options in the Sky Order Guide, Red Leather Seat Inserts is just one of 9 possible selections (11%). Furthermore, Red Leather is an option on only 4 out of 9 body colors (44%). If you assume that all body colors and seat options are equally popular (which they are not, but the red is offered on some of the most poplular colors so that may be a wash), you can multiply the distributions of these two options and come up with a figure of 4.8%.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I like the two-toned leather color combo! i had that on P.T.Cruiser turbo!...it was tangerine/ dk gray....its sounds wild, but it was unique really. People thought i had custome seats made!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts