Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering... I thought today was the day?...has anyone heard?
Please post....with any info....:willy:

·
Registered
820 Posts
I know, really....has ANYONE heard SKY SPY?:D

·
Registered
820 Posts
Redline and I, just freaking out here......waiting to know......

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Still contrained!!! :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :brentil:

Looks like there are few out there since the system shows "31 Nationaly" but I have a feeling these are some of the "saleable test-cars."

We'll see next week!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
820 Posts
SKY Spy said:
Still contrained!!! :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :brentil:

Looks like there are few out there since the system shows "31 Nationaly" but I have a feeling these are some of the "saleable test-cars."

We'll see next week!!! :thumbs:

I hate when things are "contrained". :jester:

·
Registered
820 Posts
SkySpy, you know I went out to the coliseum about 4:00pm today, but I think you were long gone. Everyone was packing up, but the skys were all still lined up. - the cloth actually looks good AND rugged -and seeing all the different colors helped me to be confident that my choices are good. I took a few photos of the skys and the Aura, but with no RL, I was disappointed....:banghead:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohhhhhh bummmer!!!!:banghead:

this is one heck of a roller coaster ride, waiting......:banghead:

Here's wishing for "lift off" next week:thumbs:

Thanx a bunch Sky Spy for the info!:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Skygirl,
There were no Bluestone Sky's there. I wish there were. That is now the only color I haven't seen in person.

·
Registered
820 Posts
skygirl85 said:
Nemisis, Was there a regular Sky in Bluestone? Any pics?
Thanks!

Sorry no bluestone, no RL, the only "new" thing they had was the Aura. Sorry. I still haven't seen white or bluestone in person. Some of the colors look different outside in the sun. The only pics I have are the same "multi sky" type of photos that people have from the shows and two of the new aura. After seeing all the colors in person side by side, with spoilers and without, I am going silver pearl without a spoiler. My second pick would be black or graphite. I also saw the cloth in person, it really looks good! I still think the red needs metal flake, it's too flat.:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts