Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline Turbo for sale with 10,000 miles. It is a one owner car. They're asking $20,995 for the car. Is this a fair price for this car? I was thinking about offering $19,995. I like the fact that it is a one owner car and the extreme low mileage and it's a turbo.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have found a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline Turbo for sale with 10,000 miles. It is a one owner car. They're asking $20,995 for the car. Is this a fair price for this car? I was thinking about offering $19,995. I like the fact that it is a one owner car and the extreme low mileage and it's a turbo.
Sounds fair but can't hurt to make an offer.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
There was one in Cincinnati with 7900 on it and he wanted 18.9. Listed on this site. It may be sold by now though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here She Is

Here she is. All I can say is, "WOW! WOW! WOW! Our drive back home was 2 1/2 ours and it was awesome. This car is unbelievable. One owner with only 10,500 miles. It still has the new car smell and it looks like it's been sitting in the showroom. Here's a photo. As you can see, my wife has laid claims. I may have to buy another one to have my own (lol). This is our 30th Wedding Anniversary gift to each other.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Same here man. I decided that the first week we had it. She is a Mizzou fan and wants to put a Mizzou Tiger on the Wind Restrictor. Being a Nebraska fan I want a red one!!!!

Glad you got what you wanted. It does seem that people take really good care of these cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts