Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the other day I was heading home for lunch. I was about to make a left into a parking lot by my house. Coming from the other direction was a silver w. a black top conv. I was thinking to myself, What another SKY in this town..naw it can't be. To my supprise it was a Dodge Viper! I couldn't believe that I was thinking my car looked ahella of alot better then that $90.000 car. Though it does have a V-10 engine in it. I would like that in mine. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Mitchell said:
Just the other day I was heading home for lunch. I was about to make a left into a parking lot by my house. Coming from the other direction was a silver w. a black top conv. I was thinking to myself, What another SKY in this town..naw it can't be. To my supprise it was a Dodge Viper! I couldn't believe that I was thinking my car looked ahella of alot better then that $90.000 car. Though it does have a V-10 engine in it. I would like that in mine. Oh well.
as Fernando would say "It's better to Look good than to Be Good"
"We Look MARRRRVVVVelous"

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernest said:
Sounds like you are still the Lone Wolf out in those parts!:lol: :D :thumbs: Are you planning to make it in for Texas Motor Speedway in Sept? Hope so, it is a real hoot!!!
Man I will certainly be there. Because I don't miss out on a hoot!! haha. Hope alls good w/ ya Ernest.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No im really enjoying the looks. I know I'm very much liking this ride! Just want to order that CAI soon. Though I think that it has good pick up when excellarating with the 170hp. But could use more hp. Im gonna send you a pm here in a minute or maybe after lunch. See ya Buddy

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Awesome, baby Viper has become an affectionate way to refer to our Skys (and given the Viper was my dream car growing up perhaps thats why I fell so hard for the looks of the Sky).

I still have yet to pass another Sky on the road. Seen a couple dozen Sols though. And after 5000 miles in a pretty populous area and 3 months you'd think I would by now... anyone else still flying solo?

·
Registered
151 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Awesome, baby Viper has become an affectionate way to refer to our Skys (and given the Viper was my dream car growing up perhaps thats why I fell so hard for the looks of the Sky).

I still have yet to pass another Sky on the road. Seen a couple dozen Sols though. And after 5000 miles in a pretty populous area and 3 months you'd think I would by now... anyone else still flying solo?
To the best of my knowledge, I will be the third Sky in town but will have the only Midnight Blue. When it comes in, that is. But it is on it's way!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Still tant seen another Sky out my way. But Steve, AUSOME TIGER, lives out in Harvest and that is about 15 miles away....So I got all of Huntsville proper to myself to frolic in....Skip...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I haven't seen any other SKY's in my area either.OOPS.... i lied..... REDSKY2NIGHTs.. i did see... actually i followed his car and left a note on the windshield... hehehe... and then.. CEPT FOR MY BBQ..... i have seen a handfull of solstices though.....i am trying to see if it is feasible to go to TMS........ it would be a blast...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Skip said:
Still tant seen another Sky out my way. But Steve, AUSOME TIGER, lives out in Harvest and that is about 15 miles away....So I got all of Huntsville proper to myself to frolic in....Skip...:lol: :lol: :lol:
You want I should come out your way with mine so you can see a different one?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: SKI-UP

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I though you and the MRS.. would come up my way!!!!!!!!....... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SkyMan 07 said:
as Fernando would say "It's better to Look good than to Be Good"
"We Look MARRRRVVVVelous"