Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if this is the week the Redline constraint gets lifted.!:willy: :willy: :willy:

Though according to my dealer, mine may not get picked up again until next month. :banghead: :banghead:

However, if the constraints for the RL are the same as the base for last week. (No Manuals) then mine will go in, since it is automatic.

BarryH said:
For today's allocation cycle, here are the transmission constraints:

GXP

Auto - 100%/Manual - 100%

Base Solstice

Auto - 100%/Manual - 30%

RL

None allocated

Base Sky

Auto - 100%/Manual - 0%

Interesting, huh?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Wow.... i heard from my dealership that they have several.... and wouldnt give a number... orders placed for redlines... i would figure that means... deposits..... we shall see..... I hope for all them waiting for their orders for the RL.... it comes quickly.....SkyBaby-07

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
GOODIE GOODIE! :cheers: I think I'll send my Salesman an update Email to get ready for Thursday:) If automatics are to be placed first....that should be us going in this week! Awesome!:willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Yep!!! Hopefully!!! Maybe!!!

The latest is that the 1st allocation for RedLines will be this Thursday/Friday but, as usual, this is subject to change by the MONSTER GM is!!! :willy:

We will know Thursday morning. I will be at the RedLine Ride & Drive so I won't be able to post about it until Thursday afternoon but I'm sure Deluke will have some info for y'all before I can post it... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SKY Spy said:
The latest is that the 1st allocation for RedLines will be this Thursday/Friday but, as usual, this is subject to change by the MONSTER GM is!!! :willy:

We will know Thursday morning. I will be at the RedLine Ride & Drive so I won't be able to post about it until Thursday afternoon but I'm sure Deluke will have some info for y'all before I can post it... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Woo Hoo! I just talked to my GM and he is going put my prelimin to the first allocation in!!!!:willy: :willy: Barring any hitches:thumbs: Event 2000 here I come. :D Meanwhile the AURA sits at 3400:banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts