Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks the time for ordering our new Sky cars is coming up fast. Make sure you are ready to place your order and have your deposit in hand...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
is end of Nov, begining of Dec. still the suspected ordering time? That was the last I heard, just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone is looking for a dealership to get in the front of the pack, I have the perfect place. There are currently no deposits in at my local store, one is supposed to come in tonight or tomorrow. If you are interested (I am in San Diego) give me a call (619)254-5763. My name is John and that is my cell. Also, I have heard that the San Diego stores will not be placing a premium price tag on the SKY, you will get to pay sticker price.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Delnari said:
Well folks the time for ordering our new Sky cars is coming up fast. Make sure you are ready to place your order and have your deposit in hand...
The time to put a deposit down was 4-6 months ago. ;) If you are putting down your money now you are well behind alot of us on this site.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Delnari said:
have a deposit placed and a $10,000 down payment waiting

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
have a deposit placed and a $10,000 down payment waiting
Nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, if you have not already put your deposit down it's not too late to get on the top of the list. If you are down on the list somewhere else, you may want to get on the list here. As it stands you can be #1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts