Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new here and wanted to know what everyone was going to be using thier SKY for... is it just a pleasure car or is it going to be your everyday car?? BTW my answer for this is going to be my everyday car:thumbs: .

·
Registered
133 Posts
maddogg015 said:
Hey im new here and wanted to know what everyone was going to be using thier SKY for... is it just a pleasure car or is it going to be your everyday car?? BTW my answer for this is going to be my everyday car:thumbs: .
Fourth Car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Daily drive = 140 miles per day.

·
Super Moderator
11,619 Posts
Right now it's a daily driver. Once my Grand Prix is back up and running it will be driven an equal amount to the Grand Prix.

They are both going to be fun cars...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Second car. Spring, summer and fall.

·
Registered
354 Posts
1st, weekends during the summer, 4th the rest of the year,

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
maddogg015 said:
Even if it is your everyday car it still shoul dbe a pleasure.:thumbs:
We'll have two drivers and 3 cars. I plan to keep my SKY off Chicagoland roads when they put the salt down in winter.:cool:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Fun car only. I will have my main vehicle, the Sky and my motorcycle. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
daily driver in the summer months...and resting comfortably in the garage in the winter months.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Evening fun cruises....have a VUE for real life driving.
:) :)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
4 cars, only two drivers. We use the sky on Sunday's to go get ice cream with the top down!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I may be the only one on this thread with this response...

The Sky is my one and only car. I couldn't picture grabbing the keys to anything else.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The sky will be my wife's daily driver, although since she isn't a very good driver in the snow, she'll probably take the 4Runner then (3 cars, 2 drivers). I would imagine that she'll still drive the Sky in the winter as long as it is a clear day. I do think on some very nice summer days when I get up before she does that I will drive the Sky and she'll drive my RX-8. : )

·
Registered
85 Posts
This will be my daily ride. I just got rid of my motorcycle. I may pick up another though.

·
Registered
326 Posts
2nd Car

rick112 said:
Second car. Spring, summer and fall.
Yep...if it's raining I take the other car!

·
Registered
45 Posts
weekend cruiser for me

1 - 20 of 34 Posts