Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any info on what's going on in the call tomorrow with the dealerships? Any guesses?

ishot3bucks

·
Registered
236 Posts
They will be giving the allocations and (hopefully) pricing. I was told ordering would begin soon after, but Im not holding my breath. We will just have to be patient.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I heard the same-- allocation information and possibly pricing.

It would be awesome if they got the order image also but I won't hold my breathe either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is what Saturn Customer serivce told me in a reply to my email. I asked them if it was true about the webcast since my salesman HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT!!!

"I'd like to start by confirming that there will be a web cast for our retailers on December 2nd which will cover a variety of information regarding the Sky."

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Texas Sky said:
This is what Saturn Customer serivce told me in a reply to my email. I asked them if it was true about the webcast since my salesman HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT!!!

"I'd like to start by confirming that there will be a web cast for our retailers on December 2nd which will cover a variety of information regarding the Sky."
I think I will drop by my dealer on the way home and make sure they know about this...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am going to show up at the my dealer before noon and have my check book in hand..just in case!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Hay y'all!!! :cool:

The first webcast starts at 12 noon EST and there will be a second at 2PM EST.

They will be talking about:

• Marketing information and key messages
• Product overview
• Allocation and ordering
• Questions and answers

There is no mention of pricing there... :banghead:

Looking forward to hearing first hand what they have to say!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

• Product overview
• Questions and answers

Regards,

Guess I can sleep in and not have to be at my dealer until probably 12:45. I will still have my check book in my pocket just in case! :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
101jinx101 said:
will this webcast pertain to canadian information as well?
Of this I have no idea!!! :confused: Sorry!!!

Regards,

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Well it looks like we will all be placing calls to what is likely to be our bewildered dealers. Web cast? Whats a web cast?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
richmcc said:
I am taking my ION in for service tomorrow morning by no coincidence
I also have a tactical service appointment. I'm planning to hit them in the morning and get them on the webcast, then show up again mid-afternoon...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

• Product overview
• Questions and answers

Regards,

1 hour 16mins and 14 secs till webcast time!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well, I guess if no pricing will be discussed I would assume there would be no ordering. How can you order if ya dont know how much it will cost?

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Good News from Saturn Itself

Saturn will simultaneously introduce the SKY in both stick and automatic. No waiting. No word on turbo charged Red Line....but there will be a black/beige interior. Ragtop will come in 2 colors...beige or black

·
Registered
87 Posts
marlboromike said:
Saturn will simultaneously introduce the SKY in both stick and automatic. No waiting. No word on turbo charged Red Line....but there will be a black/beige interior. Ragtop will come in 2 colors...beige or black
It is now 12:00 and in 15 min.'s I am off to my dealer. Full details within two hours for all of you!!!! :D

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Good News

Just spoke to the communication officer at Saturn....stated that Sky will come out with automatic and stick simultaneously....just a small point of info but useful. Also ragtop will come in beige or black...interior color will also have a two tone black/beige but no pictures...so far.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts