Saturn Sky Forum banner

Isn't there a conference call on Friday?

16K views 101 replies 29 participants last post by  SKY Spy 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any info on what's going on in the call tomorrow with the dealerships? Any guesses?

ishot3bucks

#3 ·
I heard the same-- allocation information and possibly pricing.

It would be awesome if they got the order image also but I won't hold my breathe either.

#4 ·
This is what Saturn Customer serivce told me in a reply to my email. I asked them if it was true about the webcast since my salesman HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT!!!

"I'd like to start by confirming that there will be a web cast for our retailers on December 2nd which will cover a variety of information regarding the Sky."

#5 ·
Texas Sky said:
This is what Saturn Customer serivce told me in a reply to my email. I asked them if it was true about the webcast since my salesman HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IT!!!

"I'd like to start by confirming that there will be a web cast for our retailers on December 2nd which will cover a variety of information regarding the Sky."
I think I will drop by my dealer on the way home and make sure they know about this...

#8 ·
Hay y'all!!! :cool:

The first webcast starts at 12 noon EST and there will be a second at 2PM EST.

They will be talking about:

• Marketing information and key messages
• Product overview
• Allocation and ordering
• Questions and answers

There is no mention of pricing there... :banghead:

Looking forward to hearing first hand what they have to say!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

#10 ·
Sky Dealer said:

• Product overview
• Questions and answers

Regards,

Guess I can sleep in and not have to be at my dealer until probably 12:45. I will still have my check book in my pocket just in case! :D :D

#12 ·
101jinx101 said:
will this webcast pertain to canadian information as well?
Of this I have no idea!!! :confused: Sorry!!!

Regards,

#13 ·
Well it looks like we will all be placing calls to what is likely to be our bewildered dealers. Web cast? Whats a web cast?

#15 ·
richmcc said:
I am taking my ION in for service tomorrow morning by no coincidence
I also have a tactical service appointment. I'm planning to hit them in the morning and get them on the webcast, then show up again mid-afternoon...

#16 ·
Sky Dealer said:

• Product overview
• Questions and answers

Regards,

1 hour 16mins and 14 secs till webcast time!!

#19 ·
marlboromike said:
Saturn will simultaneously introduce the SKY in both stick and automatic. No waiting. No word on turbo charged Red Line....but there will be a black/beige interior. Ragtop will come in 2 colors...beige or black
It is now 12:00 and in 15 min.'s I am off to my dealer. Full details within two hours for all of you!!!! :D

#20 ·
Good News

Just spoke to the communication officer at Saturn....stated that Sky will come out with automatic and stick simultaneously....just a small point of info but useful. Also ragtop will come in beige or black...interior color will also have a two tone black/beige but no pictures...so far.

#23 ·
customer service says there getting a ton of calls, but they can't release info! He said he thought that they would be taking deposits today :banghead: I told him I've had my deposit in since august! :lol:

#25 ·
Okay folks! Here we go!
We will get pricing in January.
Order generation will start January 3rd.
We will get images in the first half of January.
Each facility will receive one SKY to keep at that facility. We will not be allowed to sell it.
Tan leather is available on the Midnight Blue, Forest Green, Black, Bluestone, Chili Pepper Red, and Polar White.
Tan, Red, and Black leather available.
Black cloth standard.
Black or Tan cloth top. No word on hard top.
Allocation info is based 50% on retail sales, 50% on the competive market areas. Don't ask me to explain, I need to to have it explained to me.
Automatic will be released at launch. No word on Red Line availability.
This is straight from the broadcast, and I am sharing this with the blessing of my Market Area Manager who is standing over my shoulder.
Cheers,
Jill

#26 ·
Jill: Order generation? Does that mean we should be camped out on the 2nd...chanting.."open, open open" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.